Hello everyone!

I was just wondering what EQ settings to use on my amp with the ME-50? For a while I had them all at 12 o'clock, then adjusted them to how I had them before the ME-50, then today tried them all on full... What's the best thing to have? The distortion part of the ME-50 has "bottom" and "tone" settings, but I don't think you can control the clean setting on it...

Cheers!
turn everything clockwise, now turn it all counterclockwise, now do everything in between in different combinations until something sounds good
My Guitars:
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Epiphone AJ
Ibanez Strat Copy

Amps:
Orange Tiny Terror Head
Old beaten up Peavey cab
Marshall MG30DFX
Quote by FightinIrishPJ
turn everything clockwise, now turn it all counterclockwise, now do everything in between in different combinations until something sounds good

LMAO! I know how to set up my amp... But I was wondering if I had to set it up in a certain way because of the ME-50?
You just mess with it until it sounds good TO YOU. Why would you want someone else telling you what sounds good for your own tone?
Do you feel warm within your cage?

And have you figured out yet -

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
There's a dick on Earth, too
It's you
Hmm, OK. I wasn't really asking for other people's tones.. I was just asking if there was a certain way I had to set it up because the ME-50 ALSO controls the tone..

Thanks anyway
For a cube? not the best amp for a multi. make it as clean as you can.
Dean Icon PZ
Line 6 Variax 700
Dean V-Wing
Dean ML 79 SilverBurst
MXR M 108
H2O Chorus/Echo
Valve Junior (V3 Head/Cab and Combo)
VHT Special 6
Phonic 620 Power Pod PA
Wampler Super Plextortion
Line 6 Pod HD