Guitar currently tuned to this to learn Pantera's Flood. What else should i learn while im down here? (Really should be able to search tabs by tuning.
GEAR

Hohner MR-800
B.C. Rich Rich Bich Platinum
MIC Squier Strat
Boss MT-2 Metalzone
Fab chorus
Fab echo
Fender Super champ XD
Quote by KOL40
Guitar currently tuned to this to learn Pantera's Flood. What else should i learn while im down here? (Really should be able to search tabs by tuning.

People would have to start getting it right all the time, and then also be arsed to take four seconds to fill out the info section.
You're*
Quote by Survivalism
People would have to start getting it right all the time, and then also be arsed to take four seconds to fill out the info section.

You really must elaborate on this my good man. Are you saying you can search by tuning? If not then i get your message.
GEAR

Hohner MR-800
B.C. Rich Rich Bich Platinum
MIC Squier Strat
Boss MT-2 Metalzone
Fab chorus
Fab echo
Fender Super champ XD
Quote by KOL40
You really must elaborate on this my good man. Are you saying you can search by tuning? If not then i get your message.

You can't, and he's saying even if you could, most people don't know what they're doing and would probably right the incorrect tuning.
Yes, actually, you can search by tunings. Click on the link labelled "advanced" next to the search form, and you shall see. But, two problems:

1. No one ever fills that out when submitting a tab, so results are limited at best.
2. I don't think they have the tuning you're looking for.
I'm pretty sure almost all of Between the Buried and Me's songs are in C# standard, so try them out. They're incredibly difficult, but worth it in the long run.
All btbam is in c#, along with a lot of behemoth, and some other deathcore bands. I play in c# with my jackson, FRIGGEN SWEET!!!
Quote by LuthierofTexas
You have no experience with racks??? What kind of guy are you?
I believe Slayers newer stuff is in C#

Look up Bolt Thrower too. They play in C#
gear

Epiphone SG-400
Agile AL-3100
Schecter Damien-7 (EMG 707 swap)
Peavey JSX Head
Peavey 412 Cab
Boss GT-10
Yamaha FG720S Acoustic
If you tune your bottom string to a B you can learn most Parkway Drive stuff, also try some Machine Head, i think their in C#
Archbishop of Zeppelinism...

Quote by Beakwithteeth
Get him into blues. Lyrical depth-not so much. But it is groovy and it is black people's music so if he doesn't enjoy then he is not a true black person.

If you're into A Perfect Circle, there are plenty of songs by them in C#.