Im looking for a new amp, preferably not a modeling amp as i could just run my pedals and other FX through it instead, so id like it to have a really good clean channel that my pedals and FX could be run through. tone control would be very good, i play alot of 80's metal and hard rock, but some softer stuff as well. im wondering how good of an amp a fender frontman 65r is, would it work for what i want it to, the biggest place i would use it for is probably a small auditorium or a bar. my bugdet is $300, advice and suggestions would be helpful, thanks!!!
palomino v32 212, very nice cleans, kinda voxish cleans but very nice cleans
Call me Dom
Quote by Dmaj7
I don't know how to count canadians, the metric system is hard

Quote by gregs1020
well if lbj pokes his head in here and there's no nuts shit's gonna go doooooooowwwwwwwwwn.

{Pedalboard Thread Native: The Muffin Man}
i have a crate v18 that has great cleans, n the v33 sounds just as good plus im pretty sure it has an effects loop but im not 100% sure. these amps were on a blowout sale a while ago, idk if they still are but i got mine for 150
the palomino's and the crate v's are essentially the same amp
Call me Dom
Quote by Dmaj7
I don't know how to count canadians, the metric system is hard

Quote by gregs1020
well if lbj pokes his head in here and there's no nuts shit's gonna go doooooooowwwwwwwwwn.

{Pedalboard Thread Native: The Muffin Man}
Oh im sorry. I didnt read all of your post and didnt see that your budget is $300. Sorry about that dude.
the peavey windsors $400 anyway, so its still pretty close, but i think it might be to bright
Quote by 7stringuzr
Peavey Winsor is supposed to be good. its all tube and under $1000

no no, this will not do. he asked for a clean amp...vibro champ xd?
main rig:
MIM Tele->VP Jr.->CryBaby->Fuzz Factory->TS808->Carbon Copy->Phase 90->TU-3->Vox AC30CCH+Avatar 212 and Peavey VTM60+Marshall 1960A

Quote by necrosis1193
Fuzz...It's wonderful and horrible and beautiful and repulsive and so many things all at once.
the crate flex wave head has a very good clean channel but, if you dont have a cab then get the crate flewwave combo

CRATE IS KNOWN FOR ITS VERY GOOD CLEAN CHANNEL