Who else here doesn't like it? Unless its cooling my beverage, I think it causes a lot of problems. Two people I know have recently slipped on ice and injured themselves pretty badly, cars are always crashing on it, and icicles are always falling off roofs and such and f***ing s*** up. I have slipped on ice in the past and have actually cut myself up pretty bad. So who here has had problems with it?
Quote by RU Experienced?
Go see U2, then you can say you contributed money to Bono's giant Irish tower built out of the blood, tears, and the hopes of African children.
i have a simple solution to your ice problems.

napalm.
Quote by Joetime
Every time I masturbate it feels like I'm committing a small scale infanticide. Feels cool.
Quote by Survivalism
No. I love driving down the street sideways.

Yeah, this.

Oh god. haha
Daron. The Pit loves you.
daron aka kosmic is now a pit legend
Best post on the pit. Good for you.
thats pretty epic.
So you're like a slower paced Forrest Gump...
Yup...
I find no other used of ice but to cool things down and sometimes it does that too well.
Eternity isn't long
If all you so is sleep
And forever is just a little while
If all you do is dream.

All Alone is All we Are
im from southern california....

why would there be ice on the ground?!?!?
I have no opinion on this matter.
Quote by Zugunruhe
im from southern california....

why would there be ice on the ground?!?!?

mebbe somebody spilled their coke?
Quote by Joetime
Every time I masturbate it feels like I'm committing a small scale infanticide. Feels cool.
Quote by ethan_hanus
ice has two purposes, to help in advoiding going to school, and driving rc cars on it and crashing it into trash cans or your neaghbors foot.

I'm trying this
I think we took too many drugs when we were kids,
'cause now we like to make
Weird Music
-Wayne Coyne
Quote by psychogel
mebbe somebody spilled their coke?

probably. luckily the sun will melt it pretty fast. people could slip on that shit!
I have no opinion on this matter.
Quote by psychogel
i have a simple solution to your ice problems.

Napalm Death .

Fixed.
No muerde, no calla
Sin sangre no hay arte
Nada ni nadie
De nada más

Ice Ice Baby
If you try to correct me
I will become alot more wise and insightful than you can possibly imagine.
I thought you were going to talk about the drug Ice :/

I do hate ice very much. It gets in the way of the actual drink and I don't think it keeps it cool at all, really. Propably just me though.
Quote by dio_dude
I thought you were going to talk about the drug Ice :/

I do hate ice very much. It gets in the way of the actual drink and I don't think it keeps it cool at all, really. Propably just me though.

No, I agree. It has to be sitting there for a while in order to actually cool it (unless it's crushed). The worst is when the ice is all stuck at the bottom of your glass and unleashes it's raw kinetic power all at once and flies into your face with the force of niagara falls.