Alright, so for the last year I've been single after locking awa the part of me that seeks relationships and meaningful human bonds (this was after my first gf). Since then I was getting decent action. About a week ago, a good friend of mine (a girl) kinda sorta maneuvered a situation where we mutually asked each other out. So i decided to look at the part of me I locked up, just for kicks. Pretty much since then I've lost my self control, regained my capacity for anger and sadness, but gained a good friend as a girlfriend. Was it worth it? I didnt put this into the relationship thread ecause this is more of a question of life and philosophy.
Is a girl really worth the reinstating of negative traits in yourself?
girlfriends screw everything up.

1. meet
2. take home
3. screw
4. ???
5. profit!

and repeat
Official Aspie member

ANOUNCEMENT: Weird misspellings or words that make no sense? there was a good chance this was sent from my Droid 2 phone.
Quote by SinisterStrieth
.. You are the man.

RIP Dime RIP Michael Jackson
you should see a therapist. i think it would really help you.
I think we took too many drugs when we were kids,
'cause now we like to make
Weird Music
-Wayne Coyne
Okay, I'm confused too, but from what I gather, you are choosing between some woman and your mental health (to a degree anyway).

Think about what matters dude. Im probably not the best advice giver on chicks, cause basically if i have to choose between a sandwich and a woman ill pick the sandwich and the woman has to wait, so I wont bother pushing my opinions on you, but you should be able to make this decision yourself rather than ask people who probably dont know you.
Hello
The issue is, I am the same way (pertaining to the sandwich). I am normally a pragmatist like that,but I am also a hedonist, and like this feeling...gah, I hate her for making me kill myself (metaphorically), but love her for the good times... I want an outside opinion or ultimatum so I can act on it, since I am biased and my judgement is clouded in this situation.
it will all work out in the end - it's only been a week and meaningful relationship = going slightly mad - if after a longer period of time you still feel 'dead' (metaphorically) then start worrying
When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car.
Your first girlfriend, either your profile age is a lie, or you are almost 20 and have had one girlfriend. Most people get like this when they care about someone, get used to it or go asexual. But isnt it more fun to be able to experience extreme joy, even if the price can be sadness?
Quote by Feel bad inc.
Your first girlfriend, either your profile age is a lie, or you are almost 20 and have had one girlfriend. Most people get like this when they care about someone, get used to it or go asexual. But isnt it more fun to be able to experience extreme joy, even if the price can be sadness?

It is a lie. and no, not more fun. Because its as much joy as I et with some other activities, and I havent felt sadness in over a year, and that was awesome. Gah. **** it.
Quote by Prisoner5
Alright, so for the last year I've been single after locking awa the part of me that seeks relationships and meaningful human bonds (this was after my first gf). Since then I was getting decent action. About a week ago, a good friend of mine (a girl) kinda sorta maneuvered a situation where we mutually asked each other out. So i decided to look at the part of me I locked up, just for kicks. Pretty much since then I've lost my self control, regained my capacity for anger and sadness, but gained a good friend as a girlfriend. Was it worth it? I didnt put this into the relationship thread ecause this is more of a question of life and philosophy.
Is a girl really worth the reinstating of negative traits in yourself?

so YOU...are wondering WHY ....YOU shouldnt BANG HER?
god.....you have been in the pit WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY too long
Quote by Valid12891
I wish I had an extra sensitive third nipple, and a girl who was into that sort of thing.

Quote by _Ixnay_
In Russia, Winter Cold + Vodka + Big-Chested Women = No problem.

Book of shadows 2?
O_o