Behringer fx unit with custom effects programming as well as inbuilt tuner how much do people think its worth?
weeeeeeeel i could but i am for too lazy i was more or less just seeing how much people would pay for the fx unit given the info i put up
Quote by Nirvana11_3
weeeeeeeel i could but i am for too lazy i was more or less just seeing how much people would pay for the fx unit given the info i put up

Are you kidding me?

We can't possibly have a clue what you're selling from what you told us. You could be selling something worth $30, or $300.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

If women can be annoyed there arent any women incongress I should be allowed to be pissed off there are no members of pink floyd or the beatles in congress.
I suppose you're right I'll try to get back to you on the model number but it might take a while
or you could just tell us how much you payed for it new ? unless you got it some other way, then in that case a model number/name would help.
i used to be a mod, then i took an arrow in the knee.
ahh, found the box finally.... it got it for a present a while ago and haven't bothered with it in a little while it was worth 150$ wherever it was bought