for my halfstack me and my band are going to start gigging soon and i want a better head we play classic rock
budget:about $500
Guitars:
Epiphone SG G-400
Lyon Washburn Strat

Amps:
Marshall Mg 10cd
Lyon mini amp
Line 6 HD75 half stack

Pedals:
Boss V-wah

Bass:
Squire P-bass
orange tiny terror

done.
My Guitars:
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Epiphone AJ
Ibanez Strat Copy

Amps:
Orange Tiny Terror Head
Old beaten up Peavey cab
Marshall MG30DFX
Quote by FightinIrishPJ
orange tiny terror

done.

This, a Classic 30 Head, or an Egnater Rebel 20.
Tiny Terrors are good, but for gigs that may not cut it if you cant mic the cab... Maybe a Windsor head... They are going for pretty cheap these days... They are good for classic rock, as they are basically a ripped off hot rodded version of a JCM800... I dont know that you will even need 100 watts, but for the price you may not find better... Or look used...
yeah peavey windsor, there is a sale of them on musicansfriend and there going for 399 including the cab, or its 499. cant remember. but none the less its cheap and its good, and it can last you until you get something better.
Quote by convictionless
yeah peavey windsor, there is a sale of them on musicansfriend and there going for 399 including the cab, or its 499. cant remember. but none the less its cheap and its good, and it can last you until you get something better.

$400 including cab, $250 for the head alone.

I'd go with the Windsor if you don't need cleans. Even if you do, you can just roll back your volume knob (classic rock doesn't really require clean cleans).
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
What the hell is a G&L.

Quote by Flux'D
Gay & Lesbian I think, the box smelled funny
Greg what did you send me??
i don't need a cab but if i can get it cheap i wouldn't mind one....also is there a good tube for that price(sorry still a newb when it comes to amps)
Guitars:
Epiphone SG G-400
Lyon Washburn Strat

Amps:
Marshall Mg 10cd
Lyon mini amp
Line 6 HD75 half stack

Pedals:
Boss V-wah

Bass:
Squire P-bass
All that have been listed so far are tubes.... I still say that the Peavey Windsor is going to be your best bet...
umm okay i just looked on musicians friend and the peavey windsor head and half stack we're the same price both 399, now just wanna make sure that there's not a better one

also can i get an example of bands that use the tiny terror and the peavey cause i have heard good things about both

thanks for the help so far
Guitars:
Epiphone SG G-400
Lyon Washburn Strat

Amps:
Marshall Mg 10cd
Lyon mini amp
Line 6 HD75 half stack

Pedals:
Boss V-wah

Bass:
Squire P-bass
Quote by AcousticLesPaul
Handsome Devil.

This

Blackhearts are very good classic rock amps

Plus, the boxes say that they're "ROCK OUT CERTIFIED"
Quote by necrosis1193
As usual Natrone's mouth spouts general win.

Quote by Silverstein14
man, Natrone you're some kind of ninja I swear

Quote by gregs1020
plexi

i realize the longshot that is. little giant to humongous one.

Rest In Peace Stevie Ray
can any one give me examples of the bands that use the tiny terror and windsor? plz
Guitars:
Epiphone SG G-400
Lyon Washburn Strat

Amps:
Marshall Mg 10cd
Lyon mini amp
Line 6 HD75 half stack

Pedals:
Boss V-wah

Bass:
Squire P-bass