I'm not a fan of your typical beer pong/flip cup esque drinking games, I'm looking for something more socially involved/active persay. Any ideas?
Kings.
Gunpowder: FUCKING ROCKS!!!
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]
Gunpowder FUCKING ROCKS!!!!!

Quote by Kensai

Gunpowder you fucking rock!!

Quote by Dirge Humani
Now I can say, with sufficient certainly, that you, Gunpowder...

FUCK ROCKS!
I have a few

chug
enjoy the taste of your liquer
dare
point
beer pong
comercial
irish slam hand
You Puke You Lose
make a drunk thread
dare you to text (...)
dare you to call (...)
spin
contest
write a song
passout

and my personal favorite

DRIVE
Quote by Cockpuncher 2.0
Congradulations, you are a genious even if you are intoxicated.

Quote by Godsmack_IV
lucky bastard and your knowlegde of chemical engineering...

Quote by FortuneFaded
you guys are geniuses.

Quote by tonedeafidiot
^That is genius!

:stickpoke why dose yellow hate blue? WHY!
Last edited by 1337Gu1tar at Jan 18, 2009,
Quote by Gunpowder
Kings.

/thread, no game beats it..
Quote by Xiaoxi
Yea, you show her common sense. You show her your common sense hard. You shove your common sense down her throat. She's a naughty little thing and you need to beat some common sense all over her face.

^In regards to incest
I got bored of the complicated drinking games my mates wanted to play, so i invented my own. Split a deck of cards between you and someone else. without looking draw the card from the top and compare. the person with the highest card drinks. continue for as long as you wish.
Hello
Listen to through the fire and flames and take a shot whenever you hear the phrases/thoughts

"Far away"
"Waiting for the day"
"Light gone"
"Fantasy"
"Cold mornings"
"Pre-battle cries"
"Flames of death"

You'll be drunk within the first minute.
Kings Cup/Circle of death. They're the same style, just kind of a different variation.

Bridge is a good one. I don't think it's very popular though so you might have a hard time finding the rules.

My friends and I some times do a team chug game. I'd never really thought of it before, but it's kind of like the tie breaker in beerfest except we don't start drinking our teammate is done, and we don't have a boot.

Asshole!

Indian poker!
Quote by brandonian
you nose started bleeding, so the first thing you do is post it on UG? i don't understand the reasoning behind that one my friend

Quote by unplugtheradio
screw grammar i practice economic typing.
Captain Dickhead and Categories are both drinking games that are quite fun, as well.
If you've got a beerpong table, I suggest Harvard. Mix beer pong with flip cup, and you've got yourself a game that gets a lot of people drunk fast.
Quote by metalhead39
I can't believe no ones mentioned Flip Cup yet!

Did you just skip the first post and read the thread?? you've got it backwards from most of the pit
Zakk Wydle drinking game. Put a Black label Society CD on everytime u hear a pinchy take a shot.
The object of war isn't to die for your country it's to make the other bastard die for his.

New amp fund $51.53/$7000

Quote by j-e-f-f-e-r-s
If I'm in love, I use chloroform.

I know, I'm such an old-fashioned romantic.
**** the Dealer

Sociables

If you have Scene It it's hilarious while drunk
ಥ_ಥ
My friend came up with one called Drunken Horse Race. You get a see through tube and other people and suck the beer from a cup with the tube. The first person to drink all their beer wins. It's like a race cause you can see the beer comming and who is winning!
Kings on top, waterfall etc
Quote by n to the k
^ you are wise

Quote by Maus24
There's been sooo many threads done on this; I don't even wanna hear that you used the searchbar. Staring at it and giggling does not count.
The worlds fu cked up and we lit the fuse, its all used up what you gonna do?
i will never understand why poeple play drinking games. but if you must, just do what me and my mates do... either call "SKULL IT" AKA chug or just yell "SHOTS" and force everyone to have a shot.
Quote by 1337Gu1tar
I have a few

chug
enjoy the taste of your liquer
dare
point
beer pong
comercial
irish slam hand
You Puke You Lose
make a drunk thread
dare you to text (...)
dare you to call (...)
spin
contest
write a song
passout

and my personal favorite

DRIVE

done
Teh Drunk Thr34d
Quote by metaldud536
...I mean if indians stood naked in front of me, i couldn't tell if they're hispanic or native american. unless they put on clothes

At first he was like...
Quote by Twistedrock
I love you, man. No homo

But then, he was like...
Quote by Twistedrock
I love you even more now. Slightly homo
Last edited by SomebodySomeone at Feb 17, 2009,