ive heard a lot about both. but which is better? is the badass actually worth being double the price? i have a fender MiM j bass. thanks!
i've just ordered an MIM jazz bass and a gotoh 201 so when they come i'll tell you how good it is
Quote by bassmanjoe08
Dan

Don't stop being you <3

Quote by fatgoogle
I think after this relentless adding for the last 10 mins, that Dan is the coolest looking. Goddamn welsh people and my great etc etc etc etc etc granddad is welsh.
the gotoh is really good, havent used the BAII
Quote by the humanity
Captainjack666
the lord of sexyness...
I love the Gotoh so much. It breathed new life into my HWY1 P bass. It's also hard to find a pre-filed BAII, so keep that in mind if you don't wanna file it yourself.
Telecaster - SG - Jaguar
Princeton Reverb, Extra Reverb
P-Bass - Mustang Bass
Apogee Duet 2 - Ableton Suite
Quote by Sid McCall
I love the Gotoh so much. It breathed new life into my HWY1 P bass. It's also hard to find a pre-filed BAII, so keep that in mind if you don't wanna file it yourself.

well, i have a guy that does all my bass tech stuff for me, so im sure he could handle it, but right now im leaning towards the BAII, if i can get the funds.
I have the old HWY1, which had a crap stock bridge. I've done all kinds of stuff to it, there's a thread somewhere (though I've made further mods since the thread).
Telecaster - SG - Jaguar
Princeton Reverb, Extra Reverb
P-Bass - Mustang Bass
Apogee Duet 2 - Ableton Suite