Well... It's thrashy, yes, but it also sounds extremely similar to Into The Pit...
Quote by Ninjake
... isn't mung like, a bean?
Quote by Set-Abominae
Well... It's thrashy, yes, but it also sounds extremely similar to Into The Pit...

Into the pit?
Quote by meanmrmustad
Into the pit?

Yes. Into the pit by Testament.

Fractal Axe-Fx Ultra
EBMM JP7 Dargies Delight II
Manuel Rodriguez C Cedar Top
Quote by Necrophagist777
Yes. Into the pit by Testament.

I don't hear the similarity at all...what bits?
Quote by meanmrmustad
I don't hear the similarity at all...what bits?

I don't really hear it either. I mean it has the testament vibe but non of the riffs are really similar.

Fractal Axe-Fx Ultra
EBMM JP7 Dargies Delight II
Manuel Rodriguez C Cedar Top
dude, i'm liking it alot! sometimes the vocals are a bit drowned out by the ****ing bassy rhythm guitar, but maybe that's just youtube quality? Thats a good solo for improv, nice work!
Quote by DaddyTwoFoot
If your vegetarian girl harasses you about eating meat, snap back with, "Eating more entirely defenseless plants that provide us with oxygen?"

That'll shut that bitch up faster than two black eyes.

Quote by jammin24
dude, i'm liking it alot! sometimes the vocals are a bit drowned out by the ****ing bassy rhythm guitar, but maybe that's just youtube quality? Thats a good solo for improv, nice work!

Actually i just moved away from the microphone a bit.
I haven't written lyrics yet so i was just yelling nonsense and i whistled a bit too
Last edited by meanmrmustad at Jan 18, 2009,
liking it, your chops sound solid, the improvised solo works nicely, thumbs up from me dude, awesome.
you wanna buy a bus ticket mate?
Quote by meanmrmustad
Actually i just moved away from the microphone a bit.
I haven't written lyrics yet so i was just yelling nonsense and i whistled a bit too

hahaa yeah i heard the whistling
Quote by DaddyTwoFoot
If your vegetarian girl harasses you about eating meat, snap back with, "Eating more entirely defenseless plants that provide us with oxygen?"

That'll shut that bitch up faster than two black eyes.

This is a really well put together song, and an awesome solo, the singing reminded me of mustaine in "Kick the Chair". This song would be great with a proper vocals layed on top of it, and maybe make the guitars stand out a bit more
For an improv solo that was pretty awesome man.
Peace be thy journey
Im diggin it. Maybe put a little more Kill em All Hetfield gruff in the singing.

Thrash 4 Life bro
Hey!Everyone!
Come and See how good I look!

You Stay Classy, Ultimate Guitar
I like it. Keep it up!
CLICK ME

Quote by lrc95

hi, i was just wondering how to post a thread?

Quote by AS I LAY DYING!
and USD is equal to how much in US dollars?

Quote by Armchair Bronco
Everyone must own a DS-1 at some point in their playing career.

^^idiots

Quote by mr gOiD
Im diggin it. Maybe put a little more Kill em All Hetfield gruff in the singing.

Thrash 4 Life bro

No...i'd rather not imitate Metallica.
Last edited by meanmrmustad at Jan 19, 2009,
Wow, like Megadeth much? Good ****. Sounds like Megadeth with a hint of Suicidal Tendencies. Get a bit repetative with the pm though. Good solo for being improvised.
I'm loving the solo, sounds great for being improv, and yes theres some nice chugga chugga here. and I agree wih everyone else...Whisteling is epic as hell
Agile ps 900
Washburn Wi
Rogue bass

all running through podfarm platinum XD
You should record it on audacity or one of the other millions of recording programs out there, id like to hear it in better quality.
Peace be thy journey
well immediately it reminds me of megadeth in a good way though

i would recommend more bite on the vocals though, their just to clean for the style

it does get a little repetitive with the alternate picking, and i would recommend even if you are a thrash/speed band to have some kind of slower part, even slower than the double bass
doesn't have to be soft, just i like that contrast

and bad solo? bull****, if thats improvised dam, you're hella good
i liked it, its at the very least a good idea to start with?
like if i were you i would keep the basic idea the same though

overall nice job

c4c?: https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1050116
Quote by progbass
right Metallica is a given. Personally I like to pretend the bus exploded and killed them all in '86.

GUITAR PEDALS FOR SALE