Alright so I really like this girl at my workplace and she finally broke up with her boyfriend and I had a basic riff for a song written for her. I was wondering if someone could write lyrics for the song I can record it on audacity if you would like the music to it. I just want the lyrics to say that I like her but a little subtle not like I LOVE YOU in every line. Ive never really been able to put how I feel about her into good lyrics believe me ive tried!

Thanks Guys

Jordan
Ibanez RG7321
Jackson Randy Rhoads V with Floyd Rose
Peavey Valveking 112
Digitech RP70 Guitar Processor
Quote by qstionauthority
dude i'm sure she would like some horrible lyrics written by you more than anything anybody else could write.

True but Im not sure how to word things ive never written lyrics or for that matter even poetry before
Ibanez RG7321
Peavey Valveking 112
i'm a fan of taking a paragraph, shoving them onto a chord progression and calling it a song... viva la PUNK MUSIC

take that hunk of words you have up there ^^ and just sing them to the tune of your song.
My Guitars:
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Epiphone AJ
Ibanez Strat Copy

Amps:
Orange Tiny Terror Head
Old beaten up Peavey cab
Marshall MG30DFX
I would like to write them myself but cant seem to get anything down that I actually like, I end up deleting the first line multiple times.
Ibanez RG7321
Peavey Valveking 112