Looking for a delay to go with my rockerverb. Im not sure if i would get analog or delay, I can decide. I play really atmospheric warm cleans, for which i would like analog, but i also play really gainy solos and such which would lean me more towards digital. Thougts or recommendations?
Gibson Les Paul Custom
Fender American Tele

F/S:
Orange Rockerverb 50
Orange PPC412
If you do not need long delay times, go for an analog delay. The Carbon Copy is great.
get both kinds of delay? O_o
Gear:
PRS SE Custom
Takamine G Series Acoustic
Peavey Vypyr 30
Digitech RP 250

Quote by voodoochild23
The only time I'll dance is if Nickelback caught fire and no one helped.
Working on limited funds. I dont need long delay, just a little bit of repeat to add flavor to leads. Ill look for CC's on ebay, they are bit out of my price range at the moment
Gibson Les Paul Custom
Fender American Tele

F/S:
Orange Rockerverb 50
Orange PPC412
then i would get analog delay. good luck to ya buddy
Gear:
PRS SE Custom
Takamine G Series Acoustic
Peavey Vypyr 30
Digitech RP 250

Quote by voodoochild23
The only time I'll dance is if Nickelback caught fire and no one helped.
Definitely analog, I love how my Diamond Memory Lane reacts with my Rockerverb 50 combo, but if you are on a budget a MXR Carbon Copy or a Malekko Dark 600 Delay will do exactly what you need. Since I use a LOT of effects, I have found that the Rockerverb as an amp takes effects very well, which is one prominent reason why I bought it.
Quote by dannyniceboy
I consider myself to be really intelligent and I've gotten into a fight coz this kid thought it was nasty to put sour cream on enchiladas.

Quote by Minkaro
The fact that I went TOO high singing a Darkness song on Singstar

DARK RED TEAM
Quote by IncubusMan999
Definitely analog, I love how my Diamond Memory Lane reacts with my Rockerverb 50 combo, but if you are on a budget a MXR Carbon Copy or a Malekko Dark 600 Delay will do exactly what you need. Since I use a LOT of effects, I have found that the Rockerverb as an amp takes effects very well, which is one prominent reason why I bought it.

I've said this before but i repeat, you band is amazing.

MXR Carbon copy.
Used if you need to.