Poll: number of the beast
Poll Options
View poll results: number of the beast
83 70%
35 30%
Voters: 118.
Page 1 of 4
Clearly its 8675309...
"I was influenced to play the guitar after I saw the guy on Power Rangers do it. I figured it would be easy, since a guitar is basically a big kazoo."

Gear:
Epiphone Les Paul
Fender Blues Deville(For now... FOR SALE )
Last edited by Ach-med at Jan 18, 2009,
25-55-7-17-24

if you dont understand that you clearly need to listen to more abbe may
It has come to my recent attention that our good friend CoreysMonster is not permanently detained in the Fotb.

i would like to make an apology to the following people:

that is all.

I use Linux
Bible says 666, but the Bible can't be considered a completely accurate translation of the original manuscripts. Older manuscripts say 616, but they're from disputed sources.

I said 616, but I don't really care.

The number I dial to find out how much credit I have;
At the moment it's at 15p.
I deeply regret the 6661 in my username. Siiiigh. Damn you, 14 year old me, you edgy little bastard.
Quote by rabidguitarist
I even tried dressing up as a fly myself, and throwing myself out of the window in the hope that they will follow me. But to no avail.

Quote by daytripper75
we have a Llama forum, and still no drum forum.
Quote by Kid_Thorazine
I'm gonna go with Mr. Crowley on this one and say 666.

fucking lol.

jesus:god;crowley:devil

makes sense to me.
Remember through sounds
Remember through smells
Remember through colors
Remember through towns
-Modest Mouse, "Novocaine Stain"
who cares

theyre both just numbers, god and the devil arent real, they were just invented to keep the little kiddies from tearing up the carpet and giving their parents the ****s, but on a very large scale, and for whole societies
nothing.
Last edited by SaulHudson#2 at Jan 18, 2009,
4 8 15 16 23 42 ???
Quote by JMack
Are you asking if midgets can draw people that are themselves smaller than the average person, or if midget drawings in general are smaller?
Quote by SaulHudson#2
who cares

theyre both just numbers, god and the devil arent real, they were just invented to keep the little kiddies from tearing up the carpet and giving their parents the ****s, but on a very large scale, and for whole societies

Way to indoctrinate everyone rather than answer the question. The only reason you clicked on this thread was so you could post your little crack and act cool. Great job!
Quote by wahappen

This is a guitar community not Romper Room.
Quote by marchoso
Way to indoctrinate everyone rather than answer the question. The only reason you clicked on this thread was so you could post your little crack and act cool. Great job!

yep spot on, i coudlnt care less about which number is associated with which mythical creature
nothing.
Quote by SaulHudson#2
yep spot on, i coudlnt care less about which number is associated with which mythical creature

Then that's a great reason to click on a thread that's all about which number is associated with the devil.
Quote by wahappen

This is a guitar community not Romper Room.
Quote by marchoso
Then that's a great reason to click on a thread that's all about which number is associated with the devil.

im in the pit, therefore i evidently have nothing better to do
nothing.
I love how people love to debate christianity. When clearly all they have to say is 'omg they dont exist at all im so athiest'.
But hey, if you want to be tortured for all eternity and believe that you were spawned by some sort of 'logical' explosion that created some sort of ooze for you to take millions of years to evolve out of, be my guest.
It's 666. And who really cares what the devil's number is anyway?
Quote by Demonikk
Sig quotes can't be raised in captivity as you are trying to do, they must be taken from their natural environment, the vast plains of the pit for them to be truly beautiful

B# and E# exist. IN THEORY.
Prove me otherwise on your guitar.
Quote by weretarantula
I love how people love to debate christianity. When clearly all they have to say is 'omg they dont exist at all im so athiest'.
But hey, if you want to be tortured for all eternity and believe that you were spawned by some sort of 'logical' explosion that created some sort of ooze for you to take millions of years to evolve out of, be my guest.

Start the flame shield sir.
Looking to buy a Fender Jagstang, u sellin?
Quote by Cal UK
Start the flame shield sir.

Oh I know, I know.
I AM in the pit after all.

But I really don't care.
Quote by Demonikk
Sig quotes can't be raised in captivity as you are trying to do, they must be taken from their natural environment, the vast plains of the pit for them to be truly beautiful

Quote by weretarantula
I love how people love to debate christianity. When clearly all they have to say is 'omg god is real im so christian'.
But hey, if you want waste your life and believe that you were created by some powerful 'invisible' god that created adam and eve and took thousands of years to evolve out of, be my guest.

fixed
Quote by weretarantula

i dont even think ill bother arguing with you
nothing.
Quote by DorkusMalorkus
0 1 1 2 3 5 8 13 21 34 55 89 144 233 etc

Fibonacci sequence... nice. =D
I am me. Live with it.
Well, in cases like this you have to wander, WWBDD? I'm pretty sure he'd go with 666.
Quote by Telestar
Trust me man, it's Smoke on the Water. Deep Purple only wrote one song.
my father used to have the reg "G M ____ 666" or something like that on his Colt. Probably worth a bomb whoever bought that car.
Squier Classic Vibe Custom
Vox Pathfinder 15R
Fender Jazz Bass
Quote by crypticslaughtr
fixed

Christians don't believe in evolution. Re-examine your comment.
I would have gone with Noah's ark personally. It's much easier to take the piss out of. Hahaha.
Quote by Demonikk

in the book of revalations in the bible it says the number of the beast is six hundred and sixty six. the bible, 'nuff said.
Page 1 of 4