I had a gig tonight, and on the way there going about 50mph and this guy comes flying up next to me yelling out of his window. So I was about to give him the finger when I realized my tailgate was down. The guy was trying to tell me that something fell out. I did a u turn and found my Fender deville and mixer in the middle of the road. So I pulled in front of it and blocked off traffic until I got it back into my truck. When I reached the gig, my mixer was in a box so it was fine, and the fender amp had a few scuff marks, but worked perfect! damn I was lucky
Quote by Nike-Man
I had a gig tonight, and on the way there going about 50mph and this guy comes flying up next to me yelling out of his window. So I was about to give him the finger when I realized my tailgate was down. The guy was trying to tell me that something fell out. I did a u turn and found my Fender deville and mixer in the middle of the road. So I pulled in front of it and blocked off traffic until I got it back into my truck. When I reached the gig, my mixer was in a box so it was fine, and the fender amp had a few scuff marks, but worked perfect! damn I was lucky

The will be heartache,
there will be rain,
and joy I can't explain.
what any good uger would do
It has come to my recent attention that our good friend CoreysMonster is not permanently detained in the Fotb.

i would like to make an apology to the following people:

that is all.

I use Linux
screw those other people, equipment is worth alot of money!
Dear diary.

Today I stuffed some dolls full of dead rats I put in the blender.

I'm wondering if, maybe, there really is something wrong with me.
This thread really doesnt make much sense. Wouldnt your fender have broken into peices if you were doing 50? This seems a little farfetched to me. Without pictures this thread is very irrelevant. Did you have a point when making this thread? I dont like this.
Quote by NaomiC22
This thread really doesnt make much sense. Wouldnt your fender have broken into peices if you were doing 50? This seems a little farfetched to me. Without pictures this thread is very irrelevant. Did you have a point when making this thread? I dont like this.

gtfo.
Why? I dont like you two. I think you should be removed from this community because you dont contribute. All you do is defend this ridiculous story.
i would surely have done the same. i believe everything happens for a reason and i believe the reason that happened was so that you could tell the pit about it later.
Quote by NaomiC22

your an idiot man
Quote by NaomiC22
Why? I dont like you two. I think you should be removed from this community because you dont contribute. All you do is defend this ridiculous story.

Go...away...fatman.
Quote by NaomiC22
Seriously gtfo.
Quote by NaomiC22

No comment. Except this:

LOL B&
Quote by NaomiC22

I'll get some pics, but it just slid I guess. It isn't a very high drop off a tail gate. And hope the story is pointless, thats why I posted it in the pit son
lol
naomi seems to have dropped a few Pit-points in popularity after this thread methinks

and if its any consolation naomi, u may not like those two, but no-one here seems to like you or defend you in any way.
Quote by Zaphod_Beeblebr
You are a bad man...I like you

Quote by gillehy
you sir should be knighted

Quote by Sleaze Disease

It's so true.

I

MUSIC!!!
lol
Quote by RU Experienced?
Go see U2, then you can say you contributed money to Bono's giant Irish tower built out of the blood, tears, and the hopes of African children.
It woulda been pretty fun if you would've given him the finger and then found out. Oh, I have no amp or mixer. It's good they didn't break, but man... Love not hate, don't go showing fingers to people!