Page 1 of 4
I grew up listening to Nirvana... and later (after I learned to play) I learned Cobain wasn't really too great of a guitarist... but his music was nontheless influential. So influential, it's made history. To that naysayers... this is not for you... but to those who appreciate an era... a change of music... you might find this interesting. My question... WHO SHOULD PLAY THE ROLE OF KURT if there's a movie???

"Recycling and speed limits are bullshit...They're like someone who quits smoking on his deathbed."
guy from seether/the used

or heath ledger

/assholery
It has come to my recent attention that our good friend CoreysMonster is not permanently detained in the Fotb.

i would like to make an apology to the following people:

that is all.

I use Linux
Jack Black or Jonah Hill
This is my sig, isn't it

AWESOME?

[quote="'[x"]Huffy[x]']I never understood Christianity.

A religion that is essentially based on stories about an invisible man that made the universe and a magic zombie that could walk on water and got nailed to a cross.
Quote by metalmanjosip
guy from seether/the used

or heath ledger

/assholery

dude... Heath is dead
"Recycling and speed limits are bullshit...They're like someone who quits smoking on his deathbed."
Bert McCracken.
They look so alike.
Quote by alaskan_ninja
Everyone is trying a comeback now. Metallica, Smashing Pumpkins, Rage, and now bin Laden? Come on. Give it a rest..

haha
Quote by ocelott
dude... Heath is dead

no ****

kurt...dead...heath....dead......

wait for it......
It has come to my recent attention that our good friend CoreysMonster is not permanently detained in the Fotb.

that is all.

I use Linux
Michael Pitt
Gear

Ibanez RG1451 (Bareknuckle Aftermath bridge, Cold Sweat neck)
Jackson DK2T(Bareknuckle Miracle Man bridge,SD Jazz neck)
Ibanez RG321mh(SD JB bridge)
Epiphone SG-400,
Ibanez RG370DX,
Vintage V6

Pod X3 into KRK RP8 G2's
Quote by metalmanjosip
no ****

kurt...dead...heath....dead......

wait for it......

dude... I haven't laughed like that in weeks. you ****ing asshole!
Quote by lefthandman9876
dave grohl

dude... actors. and **** david grohl... really
I think Wes Scantlin could pull it off.

actor wise: Ewan McGregor (sp?)
Quote by JackWhiteIsButts
I saw Pantera live once, Dime changed into a body bag right there on stage.

Last edited by kurt_cobain9 at Jan 18, 2009,
Quote by ocelott
dude... I haven't laughed like that in weeks. you ****ing asshole!

im sorry sir i am very sig starved

that quote will now be in every thread i post in

that is all.

I use Linux
Quote by ieatursoul

dude I'm tipsy, lol my witts aren't to par right now
Quote by metalmanjosip
im sorry sir i am very sig starved

that quote will now be in every thread i post in

well I'm glad I did that lol you made me jump off my seat lol beer gushing outta my mouth and all, thanks.

Quote by Minkaro
Someone who is to acting what Cobain was to guitar.

Keanu Reeves then.

wow... I know dude... but you gotta admit, Nirvana influenced a new era.
Quote by Final !mpact
Smells like mother fucking teen spirit, mother fucker.

LMFAO... you guys are ****ing retarded. lol
Jerry Seinfeld

"it smells like teen spirit, whats up with that?"
Quote by RU Experienced?
See the FFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUU- thread, he's a God amongst men.

^^ about me

Confucius once say: "Women is like jazz music, 3/4 jazz time, 1/4 ragtime."

This is my sig, get over it. ಠ_ಠ
i'm pretty sure that there's already a movie.

i just forget what it's called.
Quote by pmcg35
there is a kurt cobain movie...its called last days i believe and i heard it sucked

Yeah, I saw it. Pretty lame. Technically it isn't Kurt, but is definitely based off his story. It's really just a long drag on his last two days. Not really his life.
But Michael Pitt (Pagoda?) wrote a few pretty damn good songs on there.
Better than Kurt himself??? Hmmm... I dunno.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vaqYxKfkXMw&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XyvzhOW2RCg&feature=related

And I dunno. They'd probably have to wait for Courtney Love to die off before they could get their hands on anything Nirvana related without her getting her grubby hands on it and manipulating it how she'd see fit.

(I totally dig Hole though)
Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

Happily E-Married to En_zed
The public doesn't want new music; the main thing that it demands of a composer is that he be dead.
-- Arthur Honegger

Enjoy reading? Please crit my work .
Quote by x_thurston_x
Yeah, I saw it. Pretty lame. Technically it isn't Kurt, but is definitely based off his story. It's really just a long drag on his last two days. Not really his life.
But Michael Pitt (Pagoda?) wrote a few pretty damn good songs on there.
Better than Kurt himself??? Hmmm... I dunno.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vaqYxKfkXMw&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XyvzhOW2RCg&feature=related

And I dunno. They'd probably have to wait for Courtney Love to die off before they could get their hands on anything Nirvana related without her getting her grubby hands on it and manipulating it how she'd see fit.

(I totally dig Hole though)

I know... stupid chick. this actually looks kinda neat though, I'll check it out
The guy that played max in across the universe, he looks just like Kurt in some parts of the movie especially the close-up of his face when they play blackbird.
Quote by Z0S07657
The guy that played max in across the universe, he looks just like Kurt in some parts of the movie especially the close-up of his face when they play blackbird.

looks good.
Quote by xyz66
Jerry Seinfeld

"it smells like teen spirit, whats up with that?"

Matthew perry

"Could it smell anymore like teen spirit?"
Albums I Must Obtain
Call me Paul. I prefer that.
Quote by fretsonfire74
I think you're my soulmate
Quote by BrockTandem
Arnold Schwarzenegger or Carrot Top.

Carrot top... def.
Quote by Final !mpact
Smells like mother fucking teen spirit, mother fucker.

Final Impact, you're awesome.
I eat vegan(s)

Before you judge a man, walk a mile in his shoes; after that, who cares?! He's a mile away and you've got his shoes!
I don't think any actor would be able to completely capture who Kurt really was... Therefore, I think Steven Segall
Quote by ocelott
dude... actors. and **** david grohl... really

Excuse me? **** Dave Grohl?

He's the most amazing man in music (today, not ever) (in my opinion). Everything he touches is gold.

Nirvana, Foo Fighters, Tenacious D, Queens Of The Stone Age (at least for Songs For The Deaf), Probot.

Shush, you.

On topic: Shaun Morgan would be great if he could act, but he's not an actor... uhh... no idea, then.
Joe Pasquale
UG's Batman

NOW WITHOUT CHRISTIAN BALE'S "GRUFF" LISPY VOICE!

Batman doesn't need Christmas to wear his Santa hat.
Page 1 of 4