Quote by mrcrono
Hell old.

Nah, I don't care. I openly accept any chance to both mock this movie and then confess that I will in fact be seeing this at it's first midnight showing.

~What he said~
"so did you do anything hardocore today?"

"yeah dude i went to the bathroom and pluged up the toilet like hardcore! water would not stop coming out of it! It was like eddie van halen was playing Eruption in my bathroom! If van halen was a toilet
who cares.....

wait what i wanna say is summed up by this guy

Quote by mrcrono
Hell old.

Nah, I don't care. I openly accept any chance to both mock this movie and then confess that I will in fact be seeing this at it's first midnight showing.
It has come to my recent attention that our good friend CoreysMonster is not permanently detained in the Fotb.

i would like to make an apology to the following people:

that is all.

I use Linux
Quote by mrcrono
Hell old.

+1 again.

And since it's picollo in Dragonball, not Dragonball Z, shouldn't goku like... y'know, be a kid?
Quote by Pac_man0123
+1 again.

And since it's picollo in Dragonball, not Dragonball Z, shouldn't goku like... y'know, be a kid?

First half of Dragonball he was a kid I think and for the second half he was an adult

Or something like that