On my guitar came a floyd rose 2, can i set it up so i can push on the whammy and dive? Cuz right not it can just go up in pich using the whammy, not down.

Any ideas? Can it be done? There is a very nice chap at the shop who i am sure would do it for free, but i dont wnat to look like a idiot!

Time on earth is like butterscotch; you really want more, even though it will probably just make you ill.

Certified lurker
Quote by IYanoplathizoI
On my guitar came a floyd rose 2, can i set it up so i can push on the whammy and dive? Cuz right not it can just go up in pich using the whammy, not down.

Any ideas? Can it be done? There is a very nice chap at the shop who i am sure would do it for free, but i dont wnat to look like a idiot!

I'm sure you can, you're probably not pushing hard enough - either that or there's heavy strings on it and the bridge is lifted an insane amount.

Really need pics to be able to help properly here.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
I bet that you didn't put enough tension on the back side. Give us a picture
G͔͓̅e͎͉̟̽ͬ͐̎̃͐ͨͅå͈͖͕̹̤̟̐̏͋ͅr̩͕̫̰̗s̹̳̼ͥ̒̍̄̅ͥ̚:

ESP Standard Eclipse I CTM VW
ESP LTD Deluxe H-1001
ESP LTD Deluxe Viper-1000 STBC
ESP Edwards E-EX-100STD
Warmoth Paulcaster "Tiger"
Tanglewood TW170 AS
Vox Tonelab ST
Blackstar HT-1R

sorting pictures - i havent done anything to it - its come from the shop like this!

Time on earth is like butterscotch; you really want more, even though it will probably just make you ill.

Certified lurker
is it the same guitar as in your other thread?
The Best Floyd Rose Is A Setup Floyd Rose!

Gear:
STARcaster Strat
Dean Tradition Acoustic
03 B.C. Rich NJ Warlock Speedloader
Xaviere XV-599
Epi 1984 Explorer
Crate GTD65
Epi Valve Jr
Bogner Alchemist Head
Marshall 1960B