dudes i keep breaking headphones!
need a strong and good sounding pair of in ear head phones (not dj style)
ive tried :
skull candy,
sony,
jvc,
nokia,
sony erricson and
senhiser.

might get another pair of Sony or senhisers.
any recommendations?

about 25 pounds i max price i will pay
analouge effects FTW!!

If you think Kurt Cobain was murdered put this in your sig.
I use Sony Ericsson extraquadrupleomegamega-bass boosting ones.
Dear diary.

Today I stuffed some dolls full of dead rats I put in the blender.

I'm wondering if, maybe, there really is something wrong with me.
i have thought of koss. the little in ear ones buh they look like they will break like skull candy.
analouge effects FTW!!

Why not DJ ones? I got a £5 from Asda months ago and they're still working perfectly.
For sale
BC Rich Mockingbird Exotic Classic in Koa
Dean VMNT in Silver
Marshall TSL JCM2000 Head

PM For info!

My band
i use then in school, and i look like a jack ass with massive dj style ones :L
analouge effects FTW!!

My friend had a wireless DJ-style pair that flashed blue which would spiral round the round bits on his ears, lol.

He looked like a bit of a twat but the sound quality was IMMENSE.
Quote by jammy827
need a strong and good sounding pair of in ear head phones (not dj style)

Waitt....
Earphones or Headphones?
Big difference there
eariey phones (:
analouge effects FTW!!

I recommend Creative earphones..
I'm currently using them and has lasted the longest compared to any other brand I used..
I used to get Sony earphones but the shopkeeper got pissed off when I was returning to get it exchanged every 2 months...
His fault for putting a year's warranty on it..

Not sure if they sell it at your local stores..
Creative EP630

hands down the best pair of in-ear headphones I've ever used.
Skullcandy Ink'd
1. not too expensive (about $13)
2. eliminates outside noise (so you can listen with your volume really low and still not hear anyone)
3. they're awesome
Quote by brandon369852
lolworthy- classicrockboy WIN of thread.
"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."
~ Jimi Hendrix

UG Backing Track Band
UG Rock Opera
Check out my songs for it

Currently e-single. Hit me up ladies
I have Westone UM1's, but they're out of your budget. The Sennheiser CX300 would be a good choice if you don't mind the bloated bass.
Quote by Ichikurosaki
Earbuds are terrible, period.
Enjoy your sore ears.

Don't listen to this guy.
*holds up chicken with one hand*

blarrrghhhhhhhh
My red is so confident that he flashes trophies of war and
ribbons of euphoria
duude ive been using earbuds for 5 years, my ears are like leather. i am currently using the creative premium ones im got with my creative xfi buh they sound like a tin can compared with other headphones..
analouge effects FTW!!

I've got some really old Optimus Nova 71s that I still use. Don't know what they cost or if you can even find 'em.

Do you care more about sound or looking cool? You can't have both unless you're behind a wall of technics.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

Skullcandy aren't durable. The speakers blown out. Sony don't have high treble but have otherwise good, even tone. My JVC Marshmellows have good bass, low mids, and good low-mid high frequencies (Sound the best for rock). I'd say JVC if you aren't worried about sharp treble (I am) or try the Senheiser for a full-range tone that doesn't cut out lows, mids, or highs. The Koss earbuds I tried had no treble at all, but otherwise sounded great. The hardest thing is to find high treble but without being too sharp or dull.
Co-Founder of the Puttsecks Group

Listen to my Lux Aeterna remix and other random songs! Comments?

Quote by ShelbyLynn
vicd08, your avatar is suckin up my life, and stealing my thoughts...

Quote by HanPlaysBass
I just want to say that your avatar is simply the best thing in creation.
Last edited by vicd08 at Jan 20, 2009,
http://www.sonystyle.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?catalogId=10551&storeId=10151&langId=-1&productId=8198552921665089772 I use these. They sound good for the price and they don't mess up the bass like other headphones. They are also cheap and loud. I'm partially deaf and before I use these I put everything to full volume and now I keep it half way when I use these. Btw, not all these headphones are in pink.
If Rock is a life-style, then Metal's an addiction

Yelloooow!

Of The

UG Challenge

If you're looking for earbuds (the ones that go right in), try a pair of Sennheiser CX300's, they should still be on sale in HMV for £20 instead of £30.

To my ear they sounded better than the Shure SE110's I had before them, and their under half the price if the sale is still on. The clarity of sound on them is amazing and the bass is huge without being muddy.

If you don't want the ones that go right in, the Sony ones with the little rubber nipple (for want of a better description) used to be pretty good from what I can remember, although I havn't tried them in years so they may have changed.

Also I completely agree with you on Skullcandy's breaking, the last 2 pairs of smoking buds I had hardly lasted 2 months each before either one ear died or the bit the rubber is attached to snapped off and the pair of GI's I was given snapped on both arms within 6 months (they also sounded about as muddy as mud can sound and the volume was crap)
I've Made You A Drawing of a Giraffe Fucking an Elephant. Notice How His Moustache Looks Just Like Mine.

Your Mother's Got a Penis
Last edited by faultyy at Jan 20, 2009,
I hear Creative have some pretty good ones at decent prices. Mine were ok for their price, dunno their model though.
Quote by Seryaph
Great.

You just single-handedly caused an entire future generation of people to be flushed down the toilet.

Good job, TS.
BOSE AROUND EAR HEADPHONES. They look cheap but are very expensive for a reason. Verrrry nice quality and last a while. Also, made so that if they break, which is highly unlikely, there are easy cheap ways to fix. Bought mine a little over a year ago for $130 and it is so worth it. They can get loud without hurting your ears and you cant hear anything outside them. Also, others cant hear it either. They r great i used to have ur same problem. trust me.

Haikus are easy
But sometimes they don't make sense
Refrigerator

Quote by ZanasCross
1st grade up through 5th grade, the cool kids always sat in the back of the bus, so I never understood why Black people were so upset, I thought we were telling them they were cool.
I tried a set of canalphones once, Skullcandy ink'd if I recall, sounded nice but they made you feel like you were underwater, my breathing sounded deafening and they hurt quite a lot too.

ಠ_ಠ

wat

hell no dude. get Sony Bass headphones or Sony Extra Bass i have had these for a year and they are pretty much god. i love them to pieces. idk wtf a pound is but they were only fifteen bucks
Quote by codynw42
idk wtf a pound is but they were only fifteen bucks

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)