hey this is to all the people who have purchased a cole clark FL1ac. can you please tell me how much you payed for yours? just so i know im not gettin riped off.

i can get it for around 1300 (cutaway + pickups) with a cole clark hardcase from billy hydes. i think this is fairly good but wanted to know if anyone has had a better price.

also is there a price difference between the spruce and bunya top?

cheers guys
Quote by devilscruffs14
once i banged a 5 year old chick, i love banging older women.

HAHA
To my knowledge there is no price difference between the spruce and bunya top. $1300 including a case sounds like a very good price to me.
I don't want to hi-jack this thread but I have a small question about the FL2AC; I've read that Cole Clark uses 3 possible woods for back/sides: Bunya, Queensland Maple, or Blackwood. What are the tonal differences between these? I'm looking to try this guitar out but the nearest shop that stocks them is 3 hours away and it's unlikely they'll have more than 2 or 3.
umm the tonal differences are bunya is harder and more stiff sounding if thats makes sense, maple is the most popular cuz its brighter and louder whilst blackwood will be softer but more bassy.

also to anyone whos interested the best price ive been offered now is $1255 with a CC hardcase. sooo haggle away!
Quote by devilscruffs14

HAHA
well i got mine from billy hyde in sydney and they got stores in brissie so you should be able to get a simialr deal. i did have to haggle a fair bit though.
Quote by devilscruffs14

HAHA
There's a billy hyde down Brunswick street (?) in Fortitude Valley, its awesome!