ec-401FM
31 74%
ec-500
11 26%
Voters: 42.

ec-401FM

or

ec-500/ec-401

They have the EXACT same specs, just aesthetics now. Black is always sexy but the maple top is nice as well. Very similar price.
the esp/ltd I own got the same texture and it is nice
Gear:

-ESP/LTD M-100FM
-Yamaha Pacifica PAC012
-PBS 15Watts Amplifier
-Dunlop Original Crybaby Wah Pedal
-Monster 25ft. Cable
-Dunlop Tortex 1mm Picks
-Dunlop Strap (Heavy Duty)
- Ernie Ball 10-46
Personaly, I don't like a lot of things in ESP guitars: the bindgins, the inlays .. But I'd have to go with the flame top , very nice finish
Depends.

If the 500 is matte(sp?) [not shiny] get that.
I hate black guitars that shine and reflect all the light.
ruins it.
and matte is so sexy.
Quote by guitar12
I woud say the first one, but that spike is abit strange-looking.

what spike? and the black is the shiny one.
i would go with the black one, although the hardward matches, colorwise, more closely to the flamed top. i personally would go with all white with black hardware. but i still say out of those two the all black
Quote by haha
every time I see your username I press F8 out of curiosity then I have to give myself a big ol' facepalm

Quote by ouch
What the hell? F8 doesn't do anything interesting This toy is lame

Quote by TheReverend724
I can have a beer later, I need to level Charmeleon NOW!
I like the first one more. The plain black one looks nice but IMO it would get really boring to look at after a while.
Quote by F8iscruel
i would go with the black one, although the hardward matches, colorwise, more closely to the flamed top. i personally would go with all white with black hardware. but i still say out of those two the all black

yeah Olympic white does look nice but I already have a white ibanez rg350 with black hardware
And I agree that the black could get boring after a while.
Quote by classical_gas
yeah Olympic white does look nice but I already have a white ibanez rg350 with black hardware
And I agree that the black could get boring after a while.

yah and black has the problem of get smudged very easily. you could go with a classy red flamed top if they have it, or just flat red i think esp/ltd make the flat im 95% certain they make red flamed. but i think im just tired of black guitars, i already have 3, well actually 4 if you count the bass. i want like a classy white base black hardware and bevels if the guitar has them. so that's probably where that came from. they do make red painted ec's right
Quote by haha
every time I see your username I press F8 out of curiosity then I have to give myself a big ol' facepalm

Quote by ouch
What the hell? F8 doesn't do anything interesting This toy is lame

Quote by TheReverend724
I can have a beer later, I need to level Charmeleon NOW!
Quote by F8iscruel
yah and black has the problem of get smudged very easily. you could go with a classy red flamed top if they have it, or just flat red i think esp/ltd make the flat im 95% certain they make red flamed. but i think im just tired of black guitars, i already have 3, well actually 4 if you count the bass. i want like a classy white base black hardware and bevels if the guitar has them. so that's probably where that came from. they do make red painted ec's right

you referring to this?:http://www.espguitars.com/images/guitars/EC-1000QM_STBC.jpg
its the ec1000 deluxe, so its priced at like £900+, bit too much for me