Easy!
Was just wondering if it would be possible to drop the pickups out of my B.C. rich signature seven series warlock (the one they dont make anymore, 'hate' on the 12th fret) into my Cort katana kx-5, and if anyone could help me by basically telling what the **** to do then i'll love you forever! haha

The paintjob on the Cort is just silver/grey at the moment, but its gonna be going gloss white with a red blood splatter across it. Either that or gloss black with neon green splatters across it? (i love the brootalness All black hardware too

Any help would be greatly appreciated!!!!
Quote by alexgepgepgep
like getting punched in the face with awesome

Quote by diler1089
"I am Osiris" at 2.22 i like how it goes "BA-BA-BA-BA---Ba-Ba-Ba-Ba---BA-BA--Ba-Ba-

its badass.

FAIR ONE
Oh and i'll be removing the strap locks and putting them on the back of the body instead of the top and bottom, it makes the bastarding guitar dig into my chest if im playing stood up No good when it needs to be thrown around on stage haha
Quote by alexgepgepgep

Quote by diler1089
"I am Osiris" at 2.22 i like how it goes "BA-BA-BA-BA---Ba-Ba-Ba-Ba---BA-BA--Ba-Ba-

its badass.

FAIR ONE
Right!!
Got the pups out the the warlock and wrote out the wiring diagram, nice and easy, they near enough fit perfect into the cort too

But... the Cort is proving to be a ****, theres loads of wires and its taking the piss to write it all out This is gonna take a lot longer than i thought Be reet though, off for a zoot then its attempt number two!

Good ****!
Got the pups in, fitted perfectly, both guitars are ready for grandad to solder the **** out of them
Quote by alexgepgepgep

Quote by diler1089

its badass.

FAIR ONE
Last edited by El Boyo at Jan 18, 2009,
Why thank you, that was loads of help
Seriously, no-ones gonna even suggest anything?
Bunch of arses
Quote by alexgepgepgep

Quote by diler1089

its badass.

FAIR ONE