This is probably not the right part of the forum, but since I'm new to UG, and a bit in a hurry, I'll post it here anyway.

Since a day ago, I have got a bladder on my right ring finger (probably because I haven't played for more than three weeks, due to a vacation trip), and in two hours I will record a jazz song in a school project. If anybody here has a tip on how to make my finger more "playable": scream it out!

Thanks,

Hampus
Im going to assume you mean blister...
Quote by Yakult
If I get a boner I generally pass out due to the massive amount of blood having to be redirected from my brain

Quote by DubStar92
I like to video record myself when I'm drunk. It's like a mini-movie. I love fapping to the sex scene.
Erm...a bladder. On your finger?

DUDE! GO SEE A DOCTOR NAO!!!!

This is Larry The If you click him, he will give you magic powers.
srsly.

If you are not willing to die for the perfect s'more, Then you don't deserve a s'more at all.
A Bladder On My Knee!!!!operationnnn!!
Quote by Allnightmask22

Alternatively, have your friends hold him down, then take a dump in his mouth, make sure your genitals don't touch him though, that's gay.

Quote by RageAgainst...
Teddy-Metal
for those who like to mosh, but just wanna cuddle afterwards

smashing pumkins fans=)^
You mean a blister right? Because a bladder is where your piss goes before you piss it out and if you have one on your finger then you should probably contact a doctor...

Since I assume you mean blister, then there is nothing I can think of that you can do about it.
"We must become members of a new race, overcoming petty prejudice, owing our ultimate allegiance not to nations, but to our fellow men within the human community."
- H.I.M Haile Selassie I
Epic thread.
--"Hey, don't worry; don't be afraid, ever, because this is just a ride."--
Quote by Ktool The Girth
Im going to assume you mean blister...

Sorry.. of course, a blister it is.. (I'm from Sweden)
Quote by pbpyro91
Take a leak.

Good advice.

If you pierce the blister with a clean, sterilized pin/needle/other sharp object - choose a place to the side of the blister where you won't be making contact with the string - and then squeeze out the excess goo, that'll help.

T
This thread is win

srsly.

If you are not willing to die for the perfect s'more, Then you don't deserve a s'more at all.

O my, made my morning, thank you
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile

I built a demotivational

srsly.

Quote by assparade69

But...but...it's funny

srsly.

this is too good not to sig
Quote by duncang
If Varg had any sense of humour, he'd open the album with a cover of Superstition.
Hilarious mistranslation, or supertroll?

I'll take either.
Quote by Tire Me.
Raping her in front of other people would be morally wrong.

Quote by Bubbles516
wtf290 uses make bubbles feel like crap
Its super effective!
Quote by Hampusu
This is probably not the right part of the forum, but since I'm new to UG, and a bit in a hurry, I'll post it here anyway.

Hate to break it to you, but I don't think there's a section of the forum made for
finger-bladders.

srsly.

SCREEAAAMM!!! Band aid is all you can do i guess..
HAI!

SPAM! SPAM! SPAM!SPAM! SPAM!