My amp has a input Hi and a input Lo. Is there any noticeable difference in the two. Does it make a difference witch one I plug into?
yes low means low gain or even just standard and the HI input will be about 3db louder?have a bit more gain on tap

If you have a guitar with active pickups then use the lo input but if not use the hi thats what is do
GUITARS:
Jackson SLS3
Ibanez ART120 w/ Duncans
AMPS:
ENGL Fireball
PEDALS:
Boss NS-2
MXR ZW-44
TC Polytune
Digitech Drop pedal

My band: www.facebook.com/deifieduk
(actually called Deified)
Quote by Mark G
Try it?

+9001
periphery/bulb!

gear:
Ibanez RG7321 w/ D-sonic in bridge

Peavey 5150 mk ii & b52 4x12 cab

line 6 podxt for recording

Quote by AsOneIStand
Head and Cab for $130? You don't need a head and cabinet, you need a psychological examination.
hi input = higher gain circuit
Quote by geeve420
only one solution..........rape, but not from you cause that's just wrong. Go into town and hire someone.
i read about that,

it said that if you have a guitar with single coil pick ups, you should use the hi input
if you have a guitar with humbuckers you should use the lo input, but I don't know if it is true, because it was a behringer guide
Quote by bnich
hi input = higher gain circuit

Pretty much this.

If you have lower output pickups, then the higher Hi-input is recommended
If you have higher output (actives for example) pickups, then the Lo-input is meant for them.

Saying this 99% of the people with high output pickups ignore this and plug into the Hi-input to drive the amp that little bit harder to get more gain.

Epiphone Les Paul Standard w/ SD Alnico Pro II's
Fender Aerodyne Telecaster & Stratocaster
Marshall JCM 800 4104 combo

E-Married to Funny_Page