Ok so, I'll be going to see Between the Buried and Me in Albury soon and I have tinitus and i'm paranoid really bad about making it worse.

So do you think that wearing ear plugs would pretty much cancel out ALL the damage the loud noise would make? I'm not sure of the venue size either.
I will leave if I feel any damage, despite my love for BTBAM, so any advice on what could protect my hearing furthermore would be great.
Inb4: A non serious response
♪♫♪
92% percent of the teen population would be dead if Hollywood said it wasn't cool to breathe anymore.
Put this in your signature if you are one of the 92% who wouldn't be breathing.
Yes. It does.

It cuts down a LOT on the treble and middle, helping this greatly.

It's like putting your fingers in your ears.
Quote by alaskan_ninja
Everyone is trying a comeback now. Metallica, Smashing Pumpkins, Rage, and now bin Laden? Come on. Give it a rest..

haha
Quote by freedoms_stain
What kind of ear plugs? musician or foam rubber for sleeping in noisy areas?

They're like foam, but they're great quality and they can go deep into my ear.
they cost $17 alone.
Edit: Oops, they're designed for musicians.
♪♫♪
92% percent of the teen population would be dead if Hollywood said it wasn't cool to breathe anymore.
To be honest. A pack of 4 pairs i picked up from poundland has stopped me from getting tinnitus in college (recording and playing drums) about 10 times
Quote by alaskan_ninja
Everyone is trying a comeback now. Metallica, Smashing Pumpkins, Rage, and now bin Laden? Come on. Give it a rest..

haha
Quote by FFTLxx
They're like foam, but they're great quality and they can go deep into my ear.
they cost $17 alone.
Yeah, these'll protect your ears.

From everything.

It'll be similar to what people standing outside the venue will hear. Fuck all.

Get a proper pair of ear plugs that filter out harmful frequencies, similar to what the guy above is suggesting.
Sorry for posting in my own thread but I've got all of the help I need.
But seriously, I'll be happy if I can hear shit all, I know BTBAM's music back to front anyway and I can feel confident that my ears are okay.
Thanks guys.
♪♫♪
This stuf simply isn't true, you'll still be able to hear everything, the ear plugs will just bring noise levels below 80 decibells, the level where permanent hearing damage occurs.