They would have to be appropriate for a talent show and NOT go over everybodies heads, like I cum blood etc .

Songs with some good harmonisation would be fantastic although I am sure we can work something out if not. We are looking for crowd pleasers as there is a cash prize involved. Cheers guys
Do you like Avenged Sevenfold? Afterlife has a pretty cool solo and it's something everyone will recognize, and has harmonization throughout almost all of it.
Squier Strat (Jazz/JB) - Dunlop Zakk Wylde Crybaby - Boss MIJ HM-2 Distortion - Peavey Valveking 212 - Fender CD60
Well, depending on how advanced you guys are- I would suggest doing the Crossroads (movie) guitar duel.

It's on youtube
- to Make ourselves more than we are
Is it specifically a guitar talent show, or just a general talent show?
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com
Quote by J0hnY
Well, depending on how advanced you guys are- I would suggest doing the Crossroads (movie) guitar duel.

It's on youtube

Yes. Yes. I love you for suggesting that, though I hate you for stealing my suggestion.

Do this, it will be awesome. Just try not to argue too much over who's Ralph Macchio(better known as the lead actor from The Karate Kid) and who's Steve Vai.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 75-87
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 3-3
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 52-39
Cliffs of Dover.....

Or, even though its been overplayed, you could play Canon Rock with two-guitar harmonies the whole time.
Stage Rig

Fender Strat
Epi Les Paul
Taylor 110
Boss TU-2
Omega Amps Hot Rod Deluxe (Dumble mod)
Clean/Drive/More Drive footswitch
Mid boost/Preamp boost footswitch

myspace.com/rosscooperband
A Racer X song?... You could exchange Bruce Bouillet and of course the Paul Gilbert solos. But if this is just a talent show (not a guitar talent show) you could bore the audience. Maybe an instrumental of a popular song? check out John 5's take on Welcome To the Jungle. That could be interesting.
Aliadiere - sadly has more syllables than goals this season."
Setanta commentator during Newcastle-Middlesbrough. .
Uncle teddy's- Stranglehold everyone knows that song and when someone plays it good its amazing.
Epitaph, by Necrophagist. It's a technical song that has a sort of harmony to it and an awesome solo(Which is easily broken up into dueling solos).

Makes you look like an awesome player, but probably won't be the kind of music the crowd likes. If technical death metal stuff is popular around there, you'll soar ahead.
Quote by Lemoninfluence
if a neo nazi compares you to hitler I'd say it's meant to be a good thing, if a jew does the same thing, it's likely that they aren't particularly fond of you.
"Drifting" by Andy McKee.

Acoustic is more impressive to non guitarists I think.
PRS SE Singlecut
Bogner Alchemist 112 Combo
Dunlop Classic Crybaby
Martin OM-1 and Backpacker Steel String
Seagull

Youtube Channel -Click Me Please-
Play Towards Dead End by Children of Bodom.
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400 with Gotoh GE1996T (EMG 85/60)
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
Play some iron maiden, run to the hills would sound good
Quote by guitardude34875
be the music, not the scene