Ok, I have HORRIBLE sustain
with ALL of my Guitars, and was wondering how to get some good sustain.
I use a Fender 100watt, and alot of guitars with 2 humbuckers, and an RP80.
Is anything sucking the sustain out? What causes sustain, Amp, Guitar, Pickups?

If ya need any other info, just ask
MichaelEMJAYARE
Does it help if you take the RP80 out of the mix? I had an RP50 before I got an actual pedal and it was killing my sound and taking away a bunch of sustain.
Quote by Wasted-Youth
I laugh at people that say "well my mac doesn't get viruses!" That's like bragging that nobody breaks into your shack and steals your lawn chair.

Quote by Yakult
I've got more faith in Michael Jackson safely babysitting my cousin, than I do in Windows.
When you say 'horrible sustain' do you mean too much or none ?
Get some 11's if you don't already have them, i recommend DR's.
New Setup:
Epiphone Les Paul Custom (Black SG w/ 3 Hum.)
Peavey Classic 50
EHX Metal Muff
Cry Baby 535Q

"I'm the one that's got to die when it's time for me to die, so let me live my life the way I want to"
Jimi Hendrix
I've tried not using the RP80, and by "Horrible" sustain, i mean absolutely NO sustain
MichaelEMJAYARE
Quote by Metallica Meat
Ok, I have HORRIBLE sustain
with ALL of my Guitars, and was wondering how to get some good sustain.
I use a Fender 100watt, and alot of guitars with 2 humbuckers, and an RP80.
Is anything sucking the sustain out? What causes sustain, Amp, Guitar, Pickups?

If ya need any other info, just ask

I have an RP80, It did the same thing. Especially if you used the noise gate, which is necessary if you use any distorted sounds. Which made it useless for me except the tuner. Better pedals are all I can suggest if your fender doesn't work well alone for you. Right now, I play through a Boss GT-10 and it's sooo much better than the RP80. Pickups, guitars, and amps all affect sustain, but if none of your guitars sustain, it's probably something else