Page 1 of 3
I have only been playing 4 months. I am 52. I am a serious learner and figured its time to get rid of the dime store Fender squire kit I bought.

I picked up a Gibson Slash Goldtop about a month ago and just love it. Practice is an obsession with this guitar. I figured its time to step up on an Amp. Well I have been looking at Marshalls and researching others... GC had a "2 hour sales event last night" from 7-9. I was monkey spanking on the JVM410H when a salesman came up to me and said I could get a half or full stack and take 15% off. Not really ready to buy, but I have never seen Marshalls this cheep so I pulled the trigger on a full stack. It was just a matter of time and I figured the guy was making a mistake so I took advantage of it.

I don't deserve this amp and cabs as I am not that good. It gets delivered this week. I don't have a fricken clue how to even hook it up. I am used to a combo. I don't know anyone that even plays the guitar.

Questions.... Can someone explain or point me to where I learn what the following features are used for?

Two FX loops-Series/Parallel & Parallel (Why would one use serial vs parallel?)

Series/Parallel FX loop is footswitchable (Why might I want this on the foot switch)

Emulated line out (what are we really emulating here?)

All switching can be done via MIDI (Totally clueless here)

Impedance (4 or 16 ohm) And mono/stereo switching (in what situations would stereo be used? No 8 ohm? In what situations would 4 or 16 be used?

Thanks in advance for anyone with the patience to help me out.
Coming from a 46 year old, you've got some advanced features there. For now, I wouldn't even worry about any of them. But here's a quickie:

FX Loops: Used for pedals and other effects. You can either put them in the signal chain between the guitar and amp, or connect them into the FX Loop. Some sound better in the FX Loop, others are better in the guitar to amp signal chain.

Series/Parallel: Sounds like you can run one loop by itself or two in parallel. Just a guess, since my Mesa and Peavey can't do that.

Emulated Line Out: This is an output that can be run into a mixer or computer soundcard for recording. It's not a true line output.

MIDI Switching: You can use MIDI sequencing to control the amp. Rather than using a footswitch and possibly missing a point in the song where you want to change channels, or whatever, you can use MIDI to do it for you. Cool, huh?

Impedance: All depends on the cab you use. Some are 4 ohm, some 8 ohm and others are 16 ohm. Make sure you plug into the correct output. Remember - you can ALWAYS plug a cab with a higher ohms rating into a lower ohms rated output, but you can't always do it the other way around. Some amps are forgiving, such as the Mesa Dual Rectifier. Others aren't and you'll burn up the transformer. For example: you can always plug a cab rated for 16 ohms into an amp with a 4 ohm rating. You can also plug a cab rated for 8 ohms into a 4 ohm amp. Just read the directions and make sure your amp will handle plugging that 4 ohm cab into a 16 ohm rated amp. FWIW, on the Mesa Dual Rectifier, all it does is cause the power tubes to wear out faster.
Last edited by KG6_Steven at Jan 18, 2009,
Nothing like positive support from the fine folks of UG. You may want to consider explaining to him WHY buying the full stack wasn't a good idea. It may not have been the best idea idea, but I'm thinking you could've done a better job handling that one.

Personally, I would've stuck with a combo amp. A decent combo amp would suffice for now and you could always add a cab to it later.

What style of music do you like to play?
For the FX loops:
A series loop is a simple send and return in between the preamp and power amp. The signal flows through the preamp, through any pedals/rack units you have in the loop, then through the power amp.
A parallel loop runs alongside the ordinary signal path, and can be mixed in to varying amounts. So in this case, the signal splits into two after the preamp section. One carries on straight to the power amp (this is known as the dry signal), the other passes through the pedals/rack equipment (known as the wet signal). There will be a knob that can control the mix of wet and dry signal. At 100% mix, it will operate exactly as a series loop would.
The footswitchable part means that you can have two seperate loops with different effects in them, and switch from one to the other seamlessly.

The emulated line out emulates the sound of the power section of the amp. It is a line out from after the preamp stage, that you can run straight to a mixing desk if you want to record silently. You can do this with any amp with an FX loop, but without the power-amp emulation, the sound will sound very different to what you're used to hearing from the amp.

MIDI is a binary language that a lot of electronic components use to communicate with each other. If you have an FX processor or pedal switching system, you can set up you rig so that a single button can switch your amp channel, bring in any number of effects from the processor, and add/subtract pedals from the signal path. It's a cool function, but one you probably won't have much use for unless you're putting together a serious live rig.

The impedance selector allows you to match the output impedance of the head with the input impedance of your cab. Look at the back of your cab when you get it, it should say the impedance value in Ω. Whatever this value is, select the same on the back of the amp It's important that the two are the same, though modern amps are far more resilient and can generally withstand impedance mismatching of double/half.
It is possible to "daisy-chain" cabs together, where you have one cable running from the amp to one of the cabs, then another cable connecting the two cabs together. This is only recommended when using cabs of the same impedance. If you are doing this, you should select half of the Ω value of the cabs on the back of the amp. For example, if you're daisy-chaining two 16Ω cabs together, the head should be set to 8Ω.
Not sure why there's no mention of an 8Ω setting on the JVM, it would be quite odd if it didn't have one.
Not 100% how the JVM works, but generally a stereo rig allows you to run the dry and wet signals we spoke of earlier to seperate cabs.

Hope that helps
Quote by PixieDust13
your an idiot for buying a full stack.

I'm sure he has job and money, he can buy whatever he wants, leave him alone you're just jealous.
No muerde, no calla
Sin sangre no hay arte
Nada ni nadie
De nada más

TBH buying a Slash Gibson Goldtop and a fullstack is complete overkill. Sell the fullstack and stick with a combo, if you don't live all alone isolated in the desert, the fullstack is gonna sound like poop, I've tried the JVM410s and it blew at low volumes.

Also, we all know that if the OP had not posted that he's 52 everybody would be spamming this thread with "retard" and "idiot" comments.

Get what you want man but a fullstack is only nessecary for gigging professionas who play infront of thousands. Even then the fullstack is miked.
Last edited by Nilpferdkoenig at Jan 18, 2009,
Stereo would also be great for use with a Chorus effect. Chorus sounds awesome when it's played in stereo through 2 amps.
He knows it's not necessary for him:

Quote by OpenWheel

I don't deserve this amp and cabs as I am not that good. It gets delivered this week. I don't have a fricken clue how to even hook it up. I am used to a combo. I don't know anyone that even plays the guitar.

now why don't we just tell him what it can do and how to get it hooked up so that he can reach his own conclusions?
Only use one of the cabs. Just get a speaker cable and plug the cab into the correct output (can't really tell you which one it is until you know the impedence of the cab). Plug your guitar in and enjoy. It's very simple
Quote by KG6_Steven
Coming from a 46 year old....

MIDI Switching: You can use MIDI sequencing to control the amp. Rather than using a footswitch and possibly missing a point in the song where you want to change channels, or whatever, you can use MIDI to do it for you. Cool, huh?

My experience with MIDI relates to computers and the first sound cards in the early 90s. So are you saying I can control the amp with recording software/hardware? If my assumption is incorrect, where does the midi output come from? Sounds very kewl!

Quote by KG6_Steven

Impedance: All depends on the cab you use. Some are 4 ohm, some 8 ohm and others are 16 ohm. Make sure you plug into the correct output. Remember - you can ALWAYS plug a cab with a higher ohms rating into a lower ohms rated output, but you can't always do it the other way around. Some amps are forgiving, such as the Mesa Dual Rectifier. Others aren't and you'll burn up the transformer. For example: you can always plug a cab rated for 16 ohms into an amp with a 4 ohm rating. You can also plug a cab rated for 8 ohms into a 4 ohm amp. Just read the directions and make sure your amp will handle plugging that 4 ohm cab into a 16 ohm rated amp. FWIW, on the Mesa Dual Rectifier, all it does is cause the power tubes to wear out faster.

From what I am reading, the cab (1960BV amd 1960AV) will accept 4 or 16 ohm, or left and right 8 ohm. Still need to read more to understand this. Thanks for the warning about blowing the amp. I will most definitely research this further.

Thanks for your reply, it was very helpful!
Quote by PixieDust13

Not gonna argue that one. You might just be right. I have made mistakes before and learned from them... Hope you learn from yours.
Quote by KG6_Steven
Nothing like positive support from the fine folks of UG. You may want to consider explaining to him WHY buying the full stack wasn't a good idea. It may not have been the best idea idea, but I'm thinking you could've done a better job handling that one.

Personally, I would've stuck with a combo amp. A decent combo amp would suffice for now and you could always add a cab to it later.

What style of music do you like to play?

I do have a Cube 60 modeling combo. The tone just isn't there. I figured the resale market was good for the head as there are no used ones on Ebay and havn't been. I wouldn't have done this except for the price. If I made a mistake, I can sell it and still eat.

Thanks for the polite commment.
Quote by PixieDust13

Get out.

Anyway, I would also suggest getting a powerbrake or attenuator. They let you crank the volume on your amp but keep the volume level down. Kind of like a second master volume.
Gear List:
'97 Gibson Explorer w/ Duncan SH-4 and SH-2
Fender Jazz Bass 'Crafted in Japan'
Yamaha Acoustic Guitar
Vox AD30VT w/ VFS2
Roland Cube 30 Bass
Modded "St. Louis" Wah
Dunlop .88 Tortex picks
Last edited by wolfy808 at Jan 18, 2009,
Quote by Nolly
For the FX loops:
A series loop is a simple send and return in between the preamp and power amp. The signal flows through the preamp, through any pedals/rack units you have in the loop, then through the power amp.
A parallel loop runs alongside the ordinary signal path, and can be mixed in to varying amounts. So in this case, the signal splits into two after the preamp section. One carries on straight to the power amp (this is known as the dry signal), the other passes through the pedals/rack equipment (known as the wet signal). There will be a knob that can control the mix of wet and dry signal. At 100% mix, it will operate exactly as a series loop would.
The footswitchable part means that you can have two seperate loops with different effects in them, and switch from one to the other seamlessly.

The emulated line out emulates the sound of the power section of the amp. It is a line out from after the preamp stage, that you can run straight to a mixing desk if you want to record silently. You can do this with any amp with an FX loop, but without the power-amp emulation, the sound will sound very different to what you're used to hearing from the amp.

MIDI is a binary language that a lot of electronic components use to communicate with each other. If you have an FX processor or pedal switching system, you can set up you rig so that a single button can switch your amp channel, bring in any number of effects from the processor, and add/subtract pedals from the signal path. It's a cool function, but one you probably won't have much use for unless you're putting together a serious live rig.

The impedance selector allows you to match the output impedance of the head with the input impedance of your cab. Look at the back of your cab when you get it, it should say the impedance value in Ω. Whatever this value is, select the same on the back of the amp It's important that the two are the same, though modern amps are far more resilient and can generally withstand impedance mismatching of double/half.
It is possible to "daisy-chain" cabs together, where you have one cable running from the amp to one of the cabs, then another cable connecting the two cabs together. This is only recommended when using cabs of the same impedance. If you are doing this, you should select half of the Ω value of the cabs on the back of the amp. For example, if you're daisy-chaining two 16Ω cabs together, the head should be set to 8Ω.
Not sure why there's no mention of an 8Ω setting on the JVM, it would be quite odd if it didn't have one.
Not 100% how the JVM works, but generally a stereo rig allows you to run the dry and wet signals we spoke of earlier to seperate cabs.

Hope that helps

Thanks Nolly... you have an incredible talent for communicating technical information in laymans terms. All my questions have been answered. This is going to be a fun little toy. My geekness is going to come in handy here.

Now that I understand the possbilites, more questions come to mind. I will do a search before I post.

Fantastic post!
Quote by OpenWheel
Thanks Nolly... you have an incredible talent for communicating technical information in laymans terms. All my questions have been answered. This is going to be a fun little toy. My geekness is going to come in handy here.

Now that I understand the possbilites, more questions come to mind. I will do a search before I post.

Fantastic post!

Feel free to PM me if you have more questions
Quote by Nilpferdkoenig
TBH buying a Slash Gibson Goldtop and a fullstack is complete overkill. Sell the fullstack and stick with a combo, if you don't live all alone isolated in the desert, the fullstack is gonna sound like poop, I've tried the JVM410s and it blew at low volumes.

Also, we all know that if the OP had not posted that he's 52 everybody would be spamming this thread with "retard" and "idiot" comments.

Get what you want man but a fullstack is only nessecary for gigging professionas who play infront of thousands. Even then the fullstack is miked.

Don't anyone feel that cuz I'm 52 they should go easy on me. F' em. I have fought online flames since before most of you were a dirty thought your dad had while looking at your mommy.

Do I need a full stack... no The fact is I have one coming and want to know how to use it. Thanks to all who have given advice... including your advice Nilpferdkoenig which has merit.... I may be happier with the right combo amp.
Quote by KG6_Steven
Stereo would also be great for use with a Chorus effect. Chorus sounds awesome when it's played in stereo through 2 amps.

Sounds very kewl? How do I do that?
Found this on Marhshall's site that explains the inputs on the 1960AV and BV..

To ensure maximum flexibility, four of our 4 x 12 cabinets boast a Mono/Stereo switching system on the back.
When ‘Stereo’ mode is selected, the cabinet is split into two 8 Ohm ‘halves’ for use with a stereo power amp
(e.g.: EL34 100/100, EL34 50/50, EL84 20/20, 8008 or VS 120/120) such as used in a rack system. When ‘Mono’ is
selected you are offered two different impedance inputs (4 Ohms or 16 Ohms) from which to choose. Always
ensure you select the correct one to match the impedance of your amplifier and NEVER use both inputs at the same
time when the cabinet is in ‘Mono’ mode.

and this on the JVM410H...
15. SPEAKER Outputs
There are 5 speaker outputs available on the
rear panel. They are labelled according to the
intended impedances:
16ohm: connect any 16 ohms guitar cabinet to this
jack.
8ohm: connect a single 8 ohms guitar cabinet or
two 16 ohms guitar cabinets.
4ohm: connect a single 4 ohms guitar cabinet or
two 8 ohms guitar cabinets.
WARNING, although the JVM amplifier has 5
speaker outputs never attempt to connect more
speakers than rated. The safe combinations are
1x16 Ohm, 1x8 Ohm, 1x4 Ohm, 2x16 Ohm or
2x8 Ohm. Any other speaker configuration may
stress the power amplifier section and in
extreme cases may lead to valve and/or output
transformer failure.

It would seem that each cab should be plugged into the 2 jacks marked "2 x16ohm" However they there is also 2 jacks marked "2 x 8ohm"

It looks like I could use either configuration. WHich would be better and why?
Quote by OpenWheel

Questions.... Can someone explain or point me to where I learn what the following features are used for?

1) Two FX loops-Series/Parallel & Parallel (Why would one use serial vs parallel?)

2) Series/Parallel FX loop is footswitchable (Why might I want this on the foot switch)

3) Emulated line out (what are we really emulating here?)

4) All switching can be done via MIDI (Totally clueless here)

5) Impedance (4 or 16 ohm) And mono/stereo switching (in what situations would stereo be used? No 8 ohm? In what situations would 4 or 16 be used?

Thanks in advance for anyone with the patience to help me out.

1) some effects will work better in a serial loop (for example, if you're using a noise reduction pedal in the loop, you need all the signal to go through the loop or you'll only be cutting noise on part of the signal), while others may work better in parallel (chorus, delay etc. may sound more natural in parallel, i.e. if not all the signal goes through the fx pedal).

2) if you have several pedals in the loop (say, chorus, delay and reverb), and you need to be able to switch all of these on and off at the same time, it's easier to hit one footswitch than to have to switch on and off all three (or more!) pedals manually.

3) i think it emulates a speaker cab if you want to record straight to the recording desk, but i could be wrong. i've never really messed with that either...

4) same with MIDI, that gets very complicated. if you're happy with your current switching options, there's no real need to go near MIDI.

5) what's the impedance of your cabs? you need to be careful that you have your impedances matched up (though if you have two cabs it's not going to be the impedance written on the cabs, you'll have to do a little calculation- with any luck, there'll be some help in the manual, though)...

nice score, by the way. i'm not a major fan of most modern marshalls, but those JVMs are pretty nice, they're the exception!

EDIT: just listen to what nolly said.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Last edited by Dave_Mc at Jan 18, 2009,
Quote by OpenWheel
Found this on Marhshall's site that explains the inputs on the 1960AV and BV..

and this on the JVM410H...

It would seem that each cab should be plugged into the 2 jacks marked "2 x16ohm" However they there is also 2 jacks marked "2 x 8ohm"

It looks like I could use either configuration. WHich would be better and why?

it should say what impedance your cabs are on the back of the speaker cabs- if it says "16 ohm impedance" (this is most likely, i think), plug both into the 2x16 ohm jacks, if it says "8 ohm impedance", plug both into the 2x8 ohm jacks.

i think.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by Fat-bastard0603
I'm sure he has job and money, he can buy whatever he wants, leave him alone you're just jealous.

oh yes... im jealous of a marshall jvm full stack zomg.

spare me...
Quote by PixieDust13
oh yes... im jealous of a marshall jvm full stack zomg.

spare me...

Then why are you bashing him? He got a good deal.
No muerde, no calla
Sin sangre no hay arte
Nada ni nadie
De nada más

With a full stack with 1960AV and 1960BV cabinets, set each cabinet to "Mono" and then connect a speaker cable from each output on the back of the head that say 2x16ohm into the 16ohm side on the back of the cabinet. The emulated line out sends a really hot signal out for direct sound, and it will function when the amp is in "Standby" mode.
Any detailed questions regarding the amp, I recommend heading over to jvmforum.com and asking there. Way better (and correct) info over there.
Last edited by blackreign at Jan 18, 2009,
Quote by Fat-bastard0603
Then why are you bashing him? He got a good deal.

i said it was dumb to buy a full stack... and it is...
good deal or not...
If you can afford it, you deserve it. It may be a little louder than you are expecting though.
Quote by PixieDust13
i said it was dumb to buy a full stack... and it is...
good deal or not...

Yes, because Alex Lifeson and Jimi Hendrix and Pete Townshend and Slash and Eddie Van Halen and Joe Perry and James Hetfield and Angus Young and Dave Grohl and Dave Mustaine and C.C. DeVille and Randy Rhoads and Lemmy Kilmister and Kerry King and Yngwie Malmsteen and Eric Johnson and Billy Gibbons and Dave Murray and Zakk Wylde and Jeff Beck and K.K. Downing and Jay Jay French and Paul Gilbert and John Petrucci and DAve Gilmour are ALL dumb, because they all bought full stacks. Right.

It might be a little loud, that's why I'm suggesting an attenuator or a powerbrake so you can crank it to 11 without getting evicted
Gear List:
Yamaha Acoustic Guitar
Vox AD30VT w/ VFS2
Roland Cube 30 Bass
Modded "St. Louis" Wah
Dunlop .88 Tortex picks
Quote by wolfy808
Yes, because Alex Lifeson and Jimi Hendrix and Pete Townshend and Slash and Eddie Van Halen and Joe Perry and James Hetfield and Angus Young and Dave Grohl and Dave Mustaine and C.C. DeVille and Randy Rhoads and Lemmy Kilmister and Kerry King and Yngwie Malmsteen and Eric Johnson and Billy Gibbons and Dave Murray and Zakk Wylde and Jeff Beck and K.K. Downing and Jay Jay French and Paul Gilbert and John Petrucci and DAve Gilmour are ALL dumb, because they all bought full stacks. Right.

It might be a little loud, that's why I'm suggesting an attenuator or a powerbrake so you can crank it to 11 without getting evicted

Cuz the TS plays in arenas and the like.

And to the idiot who claims if you can afford you deserve it... I don't by that for a second... A good combo imo is alot better then buying some massive full stack you can never crank.
Quote by PixieDust13
Cuz the TS plays in arenas and the like.

And to the idiot who claims if you can afford you deserve it... I don't by that for a second... A good combo imo is alot better then buying some massive full stack you can never crank.

You never know if he'll be gigging soon or whatnot. Please, If you have nothing to contribute but negative feedback, just leave.
Gear List:
Yamaha Acoustic Guitar
Vox AD30VT w/ VFS2
Roland Cube 30 Bass
Modded "St. Louis" Wah
Dunlop .88 Tortex picks
Quote by wolfy808
You never know if he'll be gigging soon or whatnot. Please, If you have nothing to contribute but negative feedback, just leave.

Technically i did contribute by saying he wasted his money and he should have got something with less power. You guys are the ones bashing me when i said he shouldnt have gotten a full stack. simple as that.
Quote by PixieDust13
Technically i did contribute by saying he wasted his money and he should have got something with less power. You guys are the ones bashing me when i said he shouldnt have gotten a full stack. simple as that.

Yeah, because calling people "dumb" is always helpful. If you have nothing helpful to post, don't post at all.
Gear List:
Yamaha Acoustic Guitar
Vox AD30VT w/ VFS2
Roland Cube 30 Bass
Modded "St. Louis" Wah
Dunlop .88 Tortex picks
Sell the jvm401 with the cabs (you might actually make money since u got
a discount) and buy a jcm800 2205( ithink the 2205 is the one with master volume and different channels) and buy a vader 2x12 cab and you will have a better less complicated rig that will sound awesome with you slash les paul
hey, i know this isnt really going to help, but...
Can you show us some pics/video when you get it?
Gear:
Gibson Les Paul Studio 60's Tribute
SX stratocaster
MIA Fender Stratocaster
Vox AD50 Vox AC15C1 Vox AC30CC2X Laney LH50r
Guitar>Joe Bonamossa Crybaby > AquaPuss> Sparkle Drive> Green Rhino> DejaVibe> Amplifier
CROWN VIC
Quote by Saturated Fat
hey, i know this isnt really going to help, but...
Can you show us some pics/video when you get it?

He already has it, but yes. Pics and clips?
Gear List:
Yamaha Acoustic Guitar
Vox AD30VT w/ VFS2
Roland Cube 30 Bass
Modded "St. Louis" Wah
Dunlop .88 Tortex picks
Quote by wolfy808
Yeah, because calling people "dumb" is always helpful. If you have nothing helpful to post, don't post at all.

lmao... sorry i'll rephrase myself for you

TS please...please.... take it back or sell it and get something you can actually crank and not go deaf.

HAPPY?
Quote by PixieDust13
lmao... sorry i'll rephrase myself for you

TS please...please.... take it back or sell it and get something you can actually crank and not go deaf.

HAPPY?

All caps? How threatening

1) Take it easy, dude I was just saying what you said wasn't helpful. Maybe if you read the rules, number one says to respect other people's choice of gear.

2) I did suggest an attenuator, giving you the ability to crank and not go deaf.
Gear List:
Yamaha Acoustic Guitar
Vox AD30VT w/ VFS2
Roland Cube 30 Bass
Modded "St. Louis" Wah
Dunlop .88 Tortex picks
Quote by wolfy808
All caps? How threatening

1) Take it easy, dude I was just saying what you said wasn't helpful. Maybe if you read the rules, number one says to respect other people's choice of gear.

2) I did suggest an attenuator, giving you the ability to crank and not go deaf.

lol.. nah wasn't trying to be threatening my bad...

honestly, how many people here respect peoples choice of gear? I'd say 50% of the time there's bashing. Not saying i don't do it...
As for the attenuator, he just spend all that money on a JVM and has to go buy another piece for it. Seems a bit of a waste, if he just got a nice combo or something of the sort there would be no real need for one.
Idk, maybe people have a big things fetish.
Gear List:
Yamaha Acoustic Guitar
Vox AD30VT w/ VFS2
Roland Cube 30 Bass
Modded "St. Louis" Wah
Dunlop .88 Tortex picks
Quote by wolfy808
Idk, maybe people have a big things fetish.

That could def. be the case here...
Page 1 of 3