hey guys im looking for a band that has like a really evil sound to it, i dont really know how to explain it, but something the sounds kind of like dethklok except more evil (doom metal i guess?).
Quote by binary-ghost
i really wish i had pics to proove it... i just realized how immensely unbelievable this is but... i promise you... he was doing something to the dogs crotch with his face..
lol one dethklok isnt even remotely close to doom metal...........do ou even know what doom metal is?

evil metal... lol...dethklok...lol....

so this isnt spam check out black metal bands..

evil...
sabbath, satycrion ( i dont listen to em it was on the itunes rock main page), amon amorth, slayer, even though to me they arent music you may like whitechapel, all that remains, shadows fall,
actually from here on just use this web page
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_doom_metal_bands

also i would like to point out i know the bands i listed arent doom metal persay but i think they fall into sounding a bit like dethklok, even if ATR and Shadows fall are metal core and slayer being thrash
Quote by haha
every time I see your username I press F8 out of curiosity then I have to give myself a big ol' facepalm

Quote by ouch
What the hell? F8 doesn't do anything interesting This toy is lame

Quote by TheReverend724
I can have a beer later, I need to level Charmeleon NOW!
black sabbath by black sabbath sounds evil
Quote by Atomic48
Nothing's impossible if you have the proper artillery.

Quote by Prole
In-depth common sense, at your service.

I Witnessed The Glory Of GORHL!

"It all shall fall, by the grace of the people." - ZDLR in Producer.
black metal sounds pretty evil I guess. Most metal can sound pretty evil to some people. Anything with growling/screaming is "devil music" to my parents.
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=474076
Quote by F8iscruel
sabbath, satycrion ( i dont listen to em it was on the itunes rock main page), amon amorth, slayer, even though to me they arent music you may like whitechapel, all that remains, shadows fall,
actually from here on just use this web page
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_doom_metal_bands

also i would like to point out i know the bands i listed arent doom metal persay but i think they fall into sounding a bit like dethklok, even if ATR and Shadows fall are metal core and slayer being thrash

Last edited by Magero at Jan 18, 2009,
allright thanks guys
Quote by binary-ghost
i really wish i had pics to proove it... i just realized how immensely unbelievable this is but... i promise you... he was doing something to the dogs crotch with his face..
Quote by PixieDust13
lol one dethklok isnt even remotely close to doom metal...........do ou even know what doom metal is?

This guys a fag. Who cares about labeling genres.
Behemouth is very dark and might be what you are lokking for.
Quote by Magero
Sub-genres are a neccessary force in music. Grow up.

although they can get very out of hand!
I'd definitely say Slayer, but not their newer albums. I'd say their most evil and dark sounding albums are ''Show No Mercy'' and ''Hell Awaits'' - Some might say ''Reign In Blood'' but that's more thrashy than dark and evil.

Other than that, you'd have to look into black metal which is a completely field which I'm not quite so well informed of it, but just as a guide, Bands Like Cradle of Filth and Dimmi Borgir (if that's how it's spelt) are more melodic black metal, and aren't entirely evil sounding - But saying that, Cradle did make a tremendously evil sounding album in the early 90's called ''The Principle of Evil Made Flesh''... Just from the title, it's obvious that you're not gonna get more evil than that!

Happy Hunting.
Quote by decayingdave
I'd definitely say Slayer, but not their newer albums. I'd say their most evil and dark sounding albums are ''Show No Mercy'' and ''Hell Awaits'' - Some might say ''Reign In Blood'' but that's more thrashy than dark and evil.

Other than that, you'd have to look into black metal which is a completely field which I'm not quite so well informed of it, but just as a guide, Bands Like Cradle of Filth and Dimmi Borgir (if that's how it's spelt) are more melodic black metal, and aren't entirely evil sounding - But saying that, Cradle did make a tremendously evil sounding album in the early 90's called ''The Principle of Evil Made Flesh''... Just from the title, it's obvious that you're not gonna get more evil than that!

Happy Hunting.

well i really like slayer, and i've been looking for some really fast riffs to play(to test out my new Dean [see sig]), i just forgot bout them i guess.
Quote by binary-ghost
Gotta be Mayhem for pure nastiness. De Mysteriis Dom Sathanas (probabaly misspelt it somewhere) is such a dark and twisted album.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
Quote by severed-metal
Behemouth

You haven't heard about them? It's this new Oral Metal genre. They toured with Decayed Molar last year.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
Jesus Fukk this thread fails! Just a few to get you started:

- Early Mayhem

- Infester

- Necros Christos

- Blasphemy

- Incantation

- Profanatica

- Beherit

- Von

Quote by dminishedthingy
It didn't seem possible, but apparently Messiah can spam even more now.

Quote by \Powerslave/
I can see it now. "Dark Thrones and Black People".

Quote by \Powerslave/
I pretty much wank something small and sleek.

ololololololol

JOIN THE NEKROGESTAPO!
Quote by Magero
*pic*

God. That is the best fucking use of that picture ever. I lol'd so hard.
○ ○ ○ ○ ○