i have a bc rich ice warlock and i use a spider 3 75 watt amp, boss mt2, and a mxr 10 band eq can anyone tell m how to set it up for the best metal tone.
Get a new amp. Sell your MT2 and get a Bad Monkey or TS9.

You won't get anything good out of a Spider III and mt2.
Quote by satchgear
I tried it out in store.

Great neck, nice n light, good tuning stability. Overall a good guitar. I didn't but it cause I generally only buy guitars over a grand now.
You're not going to struggle to get much other than undefined gain with your set-up. That said, there are a couple of rules that are generally worth following:

-Do not scoop out your midrange. Midrange frequencies (especially upper-mids) are where the guitar has space to cut through and make itself heard when playing with a band. If you scoop them out, you will be fighting the bass/kick drum for low-end, and your high-end will disappear into the sound of the cymbals.
-Keep your gain as low as possible. Lots of gain may sound cool on it's own, and may cover over mistakes/bad technique, but again, in any kind of band environment it will just muddy up your sound and add uncontrollable noise when playing loud.