i can't tell you about a Windsor cab, but i have that b-52 cab, and so far i've had no problems, it sounds great (the at-100 head is too) and it does it job flawlessly, from reviews and talking to other owners everyone i've heard from says its durable as hell and a great cab, though it is more pricey than the windsor
Quote by strq010
this guy, Nihil, is currently my hero.

Quote by clincher09
Why is Jesus a dinosaur?
If you are just looking for a cab you might be better off finding a used Avatar cab or something with decent speakers. Check your craigslist if you are in the States. Also, I think warehouseguitarspeakers.com makes cabs at affordable prices.
peavey isn't know for making the best cabs. i've got one to match my vtm, and it's lacking compared to my marshall 1960
main rig:
MIM Tele->VP Jr.->CryBaby->Fuzz Factory->TS808->Carbon Copy->Phase 90->TU-3->Vox AC30CCH+Avatar 212 and Peavey VTM60+Marshall 1960A

Quote by necrosis1193
Fuzz...It's wonderful and horrible and beautiful and repulsive and so many things all at once.
NO WINDSOR!
my other guitarist has it, it sounds sooo sloppy,
but, it DOES sound really good when its
running parallel to my XXX 2x12 (Valveking head, BTW)
i'd advise the B-52, i've never tried it, but
i really dislike the windsor.
Out of those two definitely the B-52. No, I don't own either but I have used both and overall the B-52 sounded better to my ears. What head are you using?
Founder of the EHX Users Guild
My Photography

Quote by Kyle-Rehm
Please don't tell me I'm the only one that clicked this thread thinking I would learn how to make my guitar sound like a grizzly bear.
Last edited by soul_power at Jan 18, 2009,
niether, get an Avatar cab
Call me Dom
Quote by Dmaj7
I don't know how to count canadians, the metric system is hard

Quote by gregs1020
well if lbj pokes his head in here and there's no nuts shit's gonna go doooooooowwwwwwwwwn.

{Pedalboard Thread Native: The Muffin Man}
not much that really does compare to a marshall 1960 cab now is there? B-52 gear really sounds sweet, but there is nothing wrong with the windsor cab when it mathced with the windsor head. Not saying that an upgrade in speakers would hurt ........