My TV is on its death bed right now. I've talked to my mom and shes willing to help out with getting a new TV. It's used primary for video games and the occasional movie/show. I'm not a picture Nazi and need the top of the line TV. I'm on a pretty tight budget of at the max $450-500. I know I can't get much in today's world but its all I can get. I'll be heading out to Best Buy, Circuit City, Walmart, etc. to do a little shopping of my own soon.

Thanks for any help.
Quote by The_Paranoia
My TV is on its death bed right now. I've talked to my mom and shes willing to help out with getting a new TV. It's used primary for video games and the occasional movie/show. I'm not a picture Nazi and need the top of the line TV. I'm on a pretty tight budget of at the max $450-500. I know I can't get much in today's world but its all I can get. I'll be heading out to Best Buy, Circuit City, Walmart, etc. to do a little shopping of my own soon.

Thanks for any help.

no question?

Stop highlighting my signature!!

</td><h1>yay!</h1>
Quote by Chrisiphone
Oh wow this is a guitar forum!
Quote by JacobTheMe

Karvid is sexy

Quote by KAS1981
Why is it that some folks quote praise from other members in their sig lines?
Its lame.
Quote by The_Paranoia

Thanks for any help.

good for you
SIGNATURE