I sold my Wii because i don't have time to play it anymore since I play the guitar so much.
So I have these games for sale all are in new condition and have boxes and manuals.
Super Smash Bros. Brawl $35
Super Mario galaxy $30
Metroid Prime Hunters $30
Dragonball Z Budokai Tenkaichi 3 $25
Dragonball Z Budokai Tenkaichi 2 $15
Mario and Sonic at the Olympic Games $30-never been played, was a gift

I will get pics soon when i have time or if someone requests them. I prefer paypal for payment and these prices don't include shipping...I can figure that out based on where people live (CONUS only) or how many games they want. Buy in bulk for a nice package deal
Thanks!
SPAM:

Good deals: rok-en-rol, truespin, ICFootball62, IndianScout, tinypants, HartRacer86, Huntred_67, Perandor, and many others from HC
My brother is interested in Galaxy. How much is shipping to 53042?
Gear:
Agile Ash RB 828
Schecter C-7 (old 90s style headstock)
Handbuilt 6-string V
Handbuilt Baritone scale 6 string Iceman-copy
Pod HD300
$5 should cover shipping and paypal fees.
SPAM:

Good deals: rok-en-rol, truespin, ICFootball62, IndianScout, tinypants, HartRacer86, Huntred_67, Perandor, and many others from HC
Sounds good. I'll talk to my parents about letting us use their paypal.
Gear:
Agile Ash RB 828
Schecter C-7 (old 90s style headstock)
Handbuilt 6-string V
Handbuilt Baritone scale 6 string Iceman-copy
Pod HD300
Alright, if you can pm me the info of where to ship it to and i'll reply with my paypal email.
SPAM:

Alright...it's still available, let me know.
SPAM:

replied
SPAM:

Brawl is SOLD, thanks hunterd_67. I will ship promptly on Tuesday.
SPAM:

do you have any gamecube games for sale?
(they play on the wii so I thought I'd ask)
If not, Free Bump!
I don't sorry, thanks
SPAM:

Bump
SPAM:

Up
SPAM:

Bump, Brawl is gone. rest are there
SPAM:

BOTH Brawl and Mario/Sonic at the Olympics are gone.
BUMP
SPAM: