I play pool a lot and I want to have my own cue, for obvious reasons. I don't know what the best one would be for me; I prefer longer cues and I want one with a tip that gives me good contact with the cue ball but is not cumbersomely large.

At the moment I'm looking at getting either the 3rd or the 6th cue from this website (the first 2 Ronnie O'Sullivan cues).

Any advice on getting a cue which is right for me and any advice on the 2 cues I'm looking at would be appreciated.

Thanks
Quote by mh.666
This man is right.

My life in all aspects is going fucking brilliantly, so I just thought I'd offer a cyncial scrap of wisdom, gloat a little, and then leave.
Damn I remember back in the day, I was a shark boyye, trick shots in betting games at the poolhall. Used to make $100+ a day. Hustler. Guess where it would go? Pot.

I havent stayed in the loop I cant even remember who makes cues anymore.

Quote by SoWrongItsMatt
I've never met anyone who puts that much thought into it.

It is a difference to use the best possible cue stick, skilled players can tell...weight especially, I used to take my dads.
If you try to correct me
I will become alot more wise and insightful than you can possibly imagine.
Last edited by Siro78 at Jan 18, 2009,
Quote by SoWrongItsMatt
I've never met anyone who puts that much thought into it.

Well, I don't want to waste money on a cue which I won't be comfortable with.
Quote by mh.666
This man is right.

My life in all aspects is going fucking brilliantly, so I just thought I'd offer a cyncial scrap of wisdom, gloat a little, and then leave.
Quote by St.Loony
Snooker and Pool cues are diffrent...

Would a snooker cue still be fine for pool? The balls I use aren't the huge billiard ones.
Quote by mh.666
This man is right.

Quote by LedZeppelin9345
Would a snooker cue still be fine for pool? The balls I use aren't the huge billiard ones.

I too am keen to know the difference. My Dad was given two cues from a friend and he in turn gave them to me. One's 9.5mm tiped and one's like 7.5mm. I only play Pool so I'm interested if this is going to make a difference.

ಠ_ಠ

wat

Quote by Jaymz_515
I too am keen to know the difference. My Dad was given two cues from a friend and he in turn gave them to me. One's 9.5mm tiped and one's like 7.5mm. I only play Pool so I'm interested if this is going to make a difference.

I did a bit of research and it seems like the recommended or standard diameter of snooker cue tips is 9.5mm. The smaller the tip, the harder it is to be accurate.
Quote by mh.666
This man is right.

Quote by walidb123
O'Sullivan's.

but what do i know.

Probably not a lot
Gunpowder: FUCKING ROCKS!!!
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]
Gunpowder FUCKING ROCKS!!!!!

Quote by Kensai

Gunpowder you fucking rock!!

Quote by Dirge Humani
Now I can say, with sufficient certainly, that you, Gunpowder...

FUCK ROCKS!
Absolutely not! DO NOT DO IT! PAINTED EBONY BUTT - NOOOOOO!

Get a Peradon or a John Parrish. You really don't want a budget cue. You'll need to spend at least £100 on a decent cue if you're on a budget. Anything lower really is not worth the price.
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後
¸.•´¸.•´¨¸.•¤¨哭泣我不在這裡 我不在那裡請在嗶一聲之後留
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´(´¸.•¤´`¤下自己的秘密請在嗶一聲之後對話筒沾自喜請在嗶一聲之後對空氣唉聲嘆氣

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤