Since Metallica is getting inducted into the RRHoF this year does that mean Dave is going to be recognized with them since he was the original guitarist and everything? Or do they just induct current members?
Neverender:SSTB 4/19

Goddamn this cursed iron fist. When I lose control!

[quote="'[VictorinoX"]']You, sir, win epically.
I can't see Dave being mentioned, but if Cliff doesn't it'll be a travesty..
Archbishop of Zeppelinism...

Quote by Beakwithteeth
Get him into blues. Lyrical depth-not so much. But it is groovy and it is black people's music so if he doesn't enjoy then he is not a true black person.

He didn't play on Metallica albums, so I doubt it.
Quote by dudetheman
So what? I wasted like 5 minutes watching DaddyTwoFoot's avatar.

Metalheads are the worst thing that ever happened to metal.
Oh right, thought he was on Kill 'Em All but that was just writing stuff. Megadeth never gets any attention, even though their second Metallica is always stealing the spotlight. From a guitarist's perspective UA owned DM and hopefully they'll be inducted as well when their eligible, and I'm sure Cliff won't be forgotten, but knowing the RRHoF who knows.
Neverender:SSTB 4/19

Goddamn this cursed iron fist. When I lose control!

[quote="'[VictorinoX"]']You, sir, win epically.
I don't think he even wants too be there even if he got the chance. If he wants too get inducted he probably want too get it through megadeth not metallica.
He can't be eligible because he was not in metallica during kill em all's release in 1983. The criteria for being in RRHoF specifically states you are eligible 25 years after the RELEASE of your first album. Dave was no in metallica during the release he is not eligible. Furthermore he was credited for his contribution in metallica with writing credits.