Hey guys, I need some help choosing my next set of strings. For Christmas I received a Fender Jazzmaster, which plays absolutely beautifully. The day after receiving it, I accidentally broke my bottom E string whilst playing. I thought nothing of it, blaming it on the stock strings. I put some regular slinky ernie balls on it, and for the few weeks they've last fine, however once again, just now, my bottom E string has broken. In the three years that I've had my other guitar, I've never broken a string whilst playing. So I was wondering, what strings do you guys recommend I get?
I love the plain Dunlops, I play a 10 gauge and they sound soooo fresh when you first put them on.
Gear:
Fender Standard Telecaster Electric Guitar Ash
Bugera 333XL 212
Dunlop Original Cry Baby >> Korg Pitchblack Tuner >> MXR Carbon Copy >> Boss DS-1
I recomend dadario 10's, i used slinkeys and they always broke fast, also check for any rough spot on the bridge saddle or nut that could be breaking the string and file it down.
LIFE IS TOO SHORT NOT TO LET YOUR MIND SPREAD WINGS AND TAKE FLIGHT

Quote by KeepOnRotting
+Infinity. This dude knows good metal.
Quote by michal23
Hey guys, I need some help choosing my next set of strings. For Christmas I received a Fender Jazzmaster, which plays absolutely beautifully. The day after receiving it, I accidentally broke my bottom E string whilst playing. I thought nothing of it, blaming it on the stock strings. I put some regular slinky ernie balls on it, and for the few weeks they've last fine, however once again, just now, my bottom E string has broken. In the three years that I've had my other guitar, I've never broken a string whilst playing. So I was wondering, what strings do you guys recommend I get?

it could be there's a sharp bristle like thing on your bridge. get some sandpaper and sand down the slit where the string goes (not too hard tho). and personally, i like the gibson bright strings.