Poll Options
View poll results: Do you like preppy girls
Yes
224 54%
No
187 45%
Voters: 414.
Page 1 of 4
Ive noticed most of the girls i know dress preppy and act preppy. so my question is do you think being this way makes girls sexy?
WTF does preppy mean?
Quote by ChemicalFire
The point of underground bands is their not popular or famous most of the time. Thus there is a good chance they suck.
No, preppy/peppy girls annoy me a bit. I mean, i've seen girls that look good with the whole short skirt and a polo shirt thing, but most don't.

I think a girl is sexy when she's wearing something that flatters her body, and when she isnt an airheaded Barbie doll.
Jesus wouldn't give you the sweat off of his balls if you were dying of thirst.
Quote by Code-E
God, you've gotta be UG's only moron!

Quote by magnum1117
that's right,you certainly are UG's only moron.

Quote by necrosis1193
Read the moron's posts, ironically enough he knows what he says.
whats preppy
Quote by guitarhero_764
I think you need to stop caring what people think about it. I stayed home all day today and masturbated like 5 times. Fucking blast.

Ibanez ATK300 ◈ Sansamp VT Bass ◈ EHX Nano Small Stone ◈ Hartke LH500 ◈ Ashdown/Celestion 115
Quote by eazy-c
WTF does preppy mean?

This fo sho.

Small writing in the middle of big sig.

Confidence in oneself has always attracted me, preppy girls do have confidence and I like it, but them and I don't have much in common after that.
UNLEASH THE FOCKING BURGERS
Quote by Comrade Curry
preppy more than likely = slutty

wow.
"Bullshit is the glue that binds this nation together."
-George Carlin

The Human Fund: $0.00
PM me to donate
To be honest with you, i'm to deperate to care if they're preppy or not.
Sig space available, give me some praise
sorry but i hate preppy girls (sometimes) im more into chicks with tattoos and piercings
Quote by haha
every time I see your username I press F8 out of curiosity then I have to give myself a big ol' facepalm

Quote by ouch
What the hell? F8 doesn't do anything interesting This toy is lame

Quote by TheReverend724
I can have a beer later, I need to level Charmeleon NOW!
Quote by B4Dkarma
wow.

hey im in your sig
Quote by guitarhero_764
I think you need to stop caring what people think about it. I stayed home all day today and masturbated like 5 times. Fucking blast.

Ibanez ATK300 ◈ Sansamp VT Bass ◈ EHX Nano Small Stone ◈ Hartke LH500 ◈ Ashdown/Celestion 115
Quote by CoreysMonster
what does "preppy" mean?

Here's one better than telling you what one is... I've found out how to be one... Well google did
I've Made You A Drawing of a Giraffe Fucking an Elephant. Notice How His Moustache Looks Just Like Mine.

Your Mother's Got a Penis
Quote by p o e
No, preppy/peppy girls annoy me a bit. I mean, i've seen girls that look good with the whole short skirt and a polo shirt thing, but most don't.

I think a girl is sexy when she's wearing something that flatters her body, and when she isnt an airheaded Barbie doll.

I'm with this guy.
Quote by FrenchyFungus

Awww, thanks Frenchy

Quote by Cobain_Is_King
I got a packet of Love Hearts when I was six and every one said 'You Have a Tiny Penis'

Hate humans? Click here
Quote by ross1234

Me too
Quote by ShaunDiel
Better than dirty, depressing girls IMO.

You're back?

Also, + 1
Quote by eazy-c
WTF does preppy mean?

this.
Quote by Moggan13
Serjem is like a Bishops testicals: Swollen
ಠ_ಠ
IIIIfb * KARKOLI * ytIIII(mostly rock... a little funky, a little hard just the way you want it )
hot
Lady Gaga if you're out there, i don't care if you have a penis or not, i will marry you
To this who asked: "preppy" girls are girls who either go to or dress like they go to private preperatory schools; thus, they're known for having money or being rich (fitting them into the spoiled, "rich bitch" stereotype), wearing collared shirts and plaid shorts (the uniform at most prep schools), etc.

Example:

Gunpowder: FUCKING ROCKS!!!
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]
Gunpowder FUCKING ROCKS!!!!!

Quote by Kensai

Gunpowder you fucking rock!!

Quote by Dirge Humani
Now I can say, with sufficient certainly, that you, Gunpowder...

FUCK ROCKS!
Last edited by Gunpowder at Jan 18, 2009,
Quote by ross1234

here as well
lol
wtf?! I thought girls always went for guitarists?!
i hate preppy people in general. it doesn't matter to me if the preppy look suits a girl or not, i hate preps, i hate their attitudes, i hate the labels they wear.
Quote by Boss61607
here as well
lol

haha ya man thats true, but you have to be good and play music girls like
I've been fairly fortunate. the "preppy" girls at my school usually are pretty nice/not bitches, and are pretty damn hot.

Always better than those damn depressive chicks who hate mainstreem anything and are supposed to be the ones with personality. Not in my experience...
Quote by acaciastrania
a lot of them are super hott, but i hate their personalities.

+1
Quote by Boss61607
here as well
lol

nope

time to give up the dream son
Quote by guitarhero_764

Quote by KeepOnRotting
I'll answer your question with one of my own...do they have a vagina?

thats the answer to this poll
(\/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny.
(")_(") ExtremeMetalFTW donated these ears
Notice something wrong? Yea, me too
| |
[ ]
Quote by alexpalka23
i hate preppy people in general. it doesn't matter to me if the preppy look suits a girl or not, i hate preps, i hate their attitudes, i hate the labels they wear.

F**K! time to start learning some Dashboard Confessional and Boys Like Girls...
Quote by Boss61607
F**K! time to start learning some Dashboard Confessional and Boys Like Girls...

pretty much. but i can see you like blink like me so play that the chicks dig it
Page 1 of 4