With the Vox V847, could I get a good tone that sounds similar to these guys?

Thanks.
R.I.P Jon Lord, Rory Gallagher and Jimi!
Iommi uses one of those really hard to find tycobrahe or how ever you spell it wah pedals. They sound alot different than a vox or crybaby wah.
The Tycobrahe Iommi uses adds a bit of a phase effect to his wah sound, so if you have a phaser, try running it with at a really subtle level after the wah. Blackmore I think just used a standard Vox wah, so you should be good to go.
If we're talking the first few Sabbath albums it's just a regular wah, so yes... the Vox should get you there. Add a treble booster behind it and you're most of the way there.

FWIW - If I remember correctly Iommi didn't start using a Tycobrahe until around '71 or '72. Also, it doesn't add a phase sound. The top half of the sweep gives an effect similar to (but not identical to) a standard wah. The middle part of the sweep gives a ring modulator effect (think of the bass intro to NIB), and the bottom part of the sweep acts as a low pass filter before finally acting as a volume pedal if you push the heel down hard enough against the rubber stopper.
Are you sure Iommi didn't use a Tycobrahe until '71?
R.I.P Jon Lord, Rory Gallagher and Jimi!
I think TI left his treble booster pedal on while using his wah pedal too. So that added to his unique wah tone.
MARSHALL JVM 210H
PEAVEY JSX
KRANK 412
MESA 412
FENDER STRATS
DIMARZIO
CELESTION