I don't know much about cabs, stacks, what have you... I've always ran through a solid state amp. But now I'm gigging and need to upgrade while spending the lowest amount of money possible. And if this is something worth looking into, what kind of head/whatever should I get to accompany it, ideally?
Any advice about this in general (upgrading rig cheaply) would be helpful!
you are aware that, that is just a cabinet right? you would need a head to run through said cabinet aswell

sorry misread your post

any 300 watt head will do the trick for that. hartke make a nice one in the HA2500. Ashdown also make a decent model called a MAG300
Quote by bassmanjoe08

Don't stop being you <3

Quote by fatgoogle
I think after this relentless adding for the last 10 mins, that Dan is the coolest looking. Goddamn welsh people and my great etc etc etc etc etc granddad is welsh.
Last edited by skater dan0 at Jan 18, 2009,