I kinda did bad on this vid, but tell me if it's so bad that I should take it off. I improvised on most of the solo, and don't have a whammy bar.

Please don't flame me on YouTube with mean comments like "You SUCK GO KILL YOURSELF", but give advice. Feel free to add "UG ftw" if you want

My technique isn't good so my playing style is really really weird; I haven't gotten the proper tech yet.

So any advice? Once again, don't be too cruel, this is the first time in a long time I actually played the whole song through and through.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NZB7INInAOc&feature=channel_page
Quote by nintendocly
During practice once, my bass player was trying to act cool and headbang and I hit him in the face with sharp head of my washburn (accident maybe). Theres still a tiny bit of blood in my guitar, I think its kinda cool
"Master of the Puppets by Megadeth. I mean Metallica!"

Its great for learning it by ear.
Quote by user_nameless
You can go ahead and sponge my bob.

/notfunnyatalljoke.

Quote by halo43
When you date a vegetarian, you're the only meat they'll ever eat.
well done man
Lady Gaga if you're out there, i don't care if you have a penis or not, i will marry you
Good job!
Learning by rocks and I always feel better about myself as a musician afterwards
Well done and sick guitar.
(Practice the solos)
pretty good. "Master of Puppets by megadeth."
Quote by smb
Freakish mammals bring the end times. It's not even 2012 yet and we're all on the path to extinction. Send cash now to God-TV!
yeah that was pretty fail by me, i was about to make an "ashes in your mouth" cover, but I chose master of puppets instead. I then mixed up Megadeth and Metallica together

good thing i saved myself...
Quote by nintendocly
During practice once, my bass player was trying to act cool and headbang and I hit him in the face with sharp head of my washburn (accident maybe). Theres still a tiny bit of blood in my guitar, I think its kinda cool
Not too bad.. some small pieces of advice I could muster up: Your fretboard hand is actually pretty solid during the rhythms, you do a lot of alternate picking though, which isn't exactly wrong, it would just sound so much more authentic if you could get the downpicking rhythms going on. And get those solos tightened up. It's kind of strange though, you ear is waaaay better than your timing. Where the heck did you learn how to play guitar? haha
1992 Gibson Explorer (Seymour Duncan '59 neck, Custom Custom bridge)
Jackson King V Professional Std. (Seymour Duncan Invaders)
Mesa/Boogie Nomad 55
Mesa/Boogie 412 Recto. O/S Cabinet
Boss ME-50
MXR 10-Band EQ
Quote by HavokStrife
Not too bad.. some small pieces of advice I could muster up: Your fretboard hand is actually pretty solid during the rhythms, you do a lot of alternate picking though, which isn't exactly wrong, it would just sound so much more authentic if you could get the downpicking rhythms going on. And get those solos tightened up. It's kind of strange though, you ear is waaaay better than your timing. Where the heck did you learn how to play guitar? haha

You mean I have to downpick the whole thing?

I did that in one of my older videos (of me playing only the intro, but that vid was when I used to suck donkey balls) but, I heard that you could alt pick it if you were accurate enough...

The solos, yeah I didn't bother learning most of it, but I'm a lot better usually, it was just a bad part. I can put another vid of me doing the solos better if you want.

and where I learned? By myself I mostly watched vids of Troy Grady and others on YouTube and tried to imitate them
Quote by nintendocly
Very nice..
CLICK ME

Quote by lrc95

hi, i was just wondering how to post a thread?

Quote by AS I LAY DYING!
and USD is equal to how much in US dollars?

Quote by Armchair Bronco
Everyone must own a DS-1 at some point in their playing career.

^^idiots

thanks for all the comments dude, but on a serious question, what other songs do you guys think will work well for me based on how I played MoP?

I can play Dyers Eve pretty well, and I'm working on harder "shred" (very tame "shred" mind you, like some of Satch's easier stuff, and some of John Petrucci's slow solos) songs as well.
Quote by nintendocly