Hey all. I'm customizing my Dean Vendetta XMT. I've put SD SH-6 pups in it, got some Grover tuners on the way. I want to change the bridge but I don't which one to get. Any time I use the stock tremolo it knocks it flats out the tune. Not too much but enough to bother me. Here's a pic:

I'm also customizing my cheap Ibanez Gio model. SD pups and tuners coming, but when I get back to the states I want to put in a fixed Edge bridge. Is that possible and how much would that run me? Here's a pic of the Ibanez:

Any suggestions or ideas would be great. Thanks!

P.S: Yes I know my pickups are on backwards. I wasn't paying attention. But it still sounds great. Trial and error
Buy a bridge from Guitar Fetish (store.guitarfetish.com)...they're reasonably cheap and they're identical to the ones people like Fender use. I've got one in a Strat I've been customizing and it works quite well.
Quote by sonic_777111
Buy a bridge from Guitar Fetish (store.guitarfetish.com)...they're reasonably cheap and they're identical to the ones people like Fender use. I've got one in a Strat I've been customizing and it works quite well.

Will a Strat bridge work on the Dean? I don't care about color, the more offbeat the better.
I actually want to know I'm going to replace the bridge on my XMT...but all the good trem bridges are made to fit fenders.