Ok I'm in a bid dilemma, here. I can't decide whether to buy the Gibson les paul vm or the PRS se custom. I like to play classic rock some blues and a little metal. Can anyone please help me?
electric guitar forum would be a better place to ask
"Swim in a lake of death, eaten by crocodiles!"

Gear:
Jackson RR3
Epiphone Les Paul Custom
Stagg C 442
Randall RG100G3 plus combo
Roland Cube 30X
TS9 Tubescreamer
Right now I'm trying to trade my Epi LP Goldtop for a PRS, so I would say go for a PRS, but it's all up to you. What kind of music do you play?
I love Foxy Shazam more than you.

▲ ▲

I've heard alot of shiz about gibson quality going down. its very overpriced for the quality of the guitars, unless you're going for the really high range stuff.

soo prs
MY DESIGN/PHOTOGRAPHY TUMBLR
Quote by SEALSniper1152

If you take a jar, and whisper what you want to hate into it, then close the jar, coat it in crunchy peanut butter, and shove it up your ass. I'm pretty sure you could hate everything after that.
PRS.

Go listen to just about any Opeth song and you'll realize it will satisfy EXACTLY your needs.
To me:
Quote by crazy8rgood

In fact, I almost ALWAYS agree with YourDad.

Quote by itchy guitar
One of the best replies ever.

In the same thread

Do you love Arsis?
between the buried and me use prs se's actually, and their pretty metal and shred and ive also seen them used for blues/jazz/rock stuff so the PRS is probly your best bet.
PRS. So much better. Gibson has a lost a substantial amount of quality over the years.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
i was in the same dilemma, but the VM is now overpriced =s...go for the PRS but TRY FIRST!!!...there are some bad qualitys se custom =S
The LP (<1990 models) would be awsome but Gibsons new stuff is complete toilet compared to their older stuff so if your looking at buying one new get the PRS!
Quote by Spoony_Bard
Dude I got these strings the other day that couldn't be tuned to higher than 4 octaves below middle C then I realized that they were shoelaces and they weren't making any sound at all.