Recently i have not been playing my guitar as often as i would want to and it has been affecting my playing ability tremulously. I use to be able to play cretin jazz/metal runs pretty easily but not i struggle to even be able to play easy licks. Can anyone recommend me any exercises to regain all of my technique back?
just start it of slowly
Lady Gaga if you're out there, i don't care if you have a penis or not, i will marry you
Quote by SOMETHINGSOAD
Recently i have not been playing my guitar as often as i would want to and it has been affecting my playing ability tremulously. I use to be able to play cretin jazz/metal runs pretty easily but not i struggle to even be able to play easy licks. Can anyone recommend me any exercises to regain all of my technique back?

Just start playing more again. Do what you did before, as much as you did before.

There are no exercises that will allow you to be good without playing/practicing often.
Quote by SOMETHINGSOAD
Can anyone recommend me any exercises to regain all of my technique back?

Sorry, there aren't any.

While you may have gotten "rusty", you didn't lose anything. In fact, you probably
have gained. People don't seem very aware of something, but I see personal
evidence for it all the time: Your brain, subconscious, continues to work on stuff
MONTHS after you've introduced it to something through practice. Once you remove
some rust, you'll probably find your technique is in even better shape.