Im looking to get a pedal that can get really heavy distortion and over the top pinch harmonics... I like my amps tone, so its not needed to mask that, but I sometimes delve into harder metal music that needs that insane distortion...

I've been looking at two... The EHX Metal Muff with Top Boost and the Line 6 Uber-Metal... My price range is about $100 for it, and Im going to be using it for pretty much all my new metal tones as my amp covers classic metal really well... So what would yall recommend?
Metal Muff > Line 6.

Try a Dimebag Distortion. But for $100 you can't get anything completely awesome.
DEAD. AIR. SPACE.

Fender American Strat/Tele->Vox V847 Wah->EH LPB-1->BK Butler Tube Driver->Big Muff Pi->MXR Carbon Copy->EH Small Clone->Vox AC30/Orange Tiny Terror/Blues Deluxe RI
I dont really like the Dime Distortion pedal... It was way too harsh sounding to me... I want over the top, but not unusable... And there are several good distortion pedals in the less then $100 price range...
Is the Boss MT-2 too over the top? Alot of people don't like them because of it having too much gain. But the sustain of when I play pinch harmonics is beautiful. Plus its under $100. Just a suggestion.
If your choice is between the Metal Muff and the Line 6 pedal, definitely go for the Metal Muff.
I also like the Satchurator, ProCo RAT, Big Muff Pi, or a TS in front of your amps dirty channel.
DEAD. AIR. SPACE.

Fender American Strat/Tele->Vox V847 Wah->EH LPB-1->BK Butler Tube Driver->Big Muff Pi->MXR Carbon Copy->EH Small Clone->Vox AC30/Orange Tiny Terror/Blues Deluxe RI
Yeah I was thinking about the ProCo Rat as well... I just cant find an original Rat...

I mean my amp has a good dirty channel, its just that when I EQ it to play slightly more modern metal it gets a bit muddy and loses some of its clarity... I just want something I can throw in front of my clean channel, leave my amps good EQ settings alone, and be able to dial in a pretty convincing modern metal tone while retaining clarity and a really good distortion... So any suggestions?
A Satchurator would sound nice.
I still recommend the Metal Muff, has a large EQ onboard. Or just buy an EQ pedal and TubeScreamer and increase the quality of your dirty channel.
DEAD. AIR. SPACE.

You're gonna be suprised but id say get a danelectro fab metal and get it true bypassed. Theyre total metal monsters! also you would have plenty left ofter to get a cheap boost pedal if you wanted even more dirt