Ever hang out with your boys, then wish there were some girls there?

Page 1 of 2
This seems to happen to me. Like I'll just be hanging out with my friends and then I'll start thinking "why the **** are we playing video games instead of talking to girls" or I'll wish there were some girls around.

Anyone else experience this?
My group of friends is half girls half guys so no. .
Quote by xander307
that wasnt scary daryldom, it turned me on

Proud Canadian Eh?
nah if we get bored we just have a massive orgy..

*backs slowly out of thread*
More than half of my friends are female.

Come to think of it I only have two male friends i actually see.
On vacation from modding = don't pm me with your pish
Quote by Endless_Pain
This seems to happen to me. Like I'll just be hanging out with my friends and then I'll start thinking "why the **** are we playing video games instead of talking to girls" or I'll wish there were some girls around.

Anyone else experience this?

I think every Straight male ever has experienced this. I think this every single time I'm with only guys.
I love Foxy Shazam more than you.

▲ ▲

enjoy while it lasts.. Wait till your with the 'one' girl and wishing you could be playing playstation with the boys.. trust me.. gees..

i cry at night sometimes..

ok ok.. i kidd kidd !1
"I don't mind making sissy rock. I'll rock your ass sensitive style" - John Mayer
theres girls in the pit

we'r the only friends you have
Lady Gaga if you're out there, i don't care if you have a penis or not, i will marry you
...no

I like hangin wid' ma boiiizzz and my ladies. I don't go OH NIKKI I WISH YOU WERE MALE BECAUSE.... whatever.
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
Or you'll be all talking to girls, and then realize,"Why the hell are we not playing some Brawl?!"
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
I wish I had more guy friends.
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後
¸.•´¸.•´¨¸.•¤¨哭泣我不在這裡 我不在那裡請在嗶一聲之後留
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´(´¸.•¤´`¤下自己的秘密請在嗶一聲之後對話筒沾自喜請在嗶一聲之後對空氣唉聲嘆氣

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

I never think this. I am comfortable enough with my sexual identity that I can sit for hours playing pretend (pen and paper RPG) with a group of guys and continually make sexually explicit references to make someone uncomfortable. If there were girls around, I would still do the same. That, and the fact I am a huge nerd of epic amounts, don't allow me to really talk to girls, not that I even want to. I am usually a huge dick to most girls who talk to me. Luckily, I have a wonderful fiance and am happy with her being the only girl in my life.
◑ ◔
╔═╗
▓▒░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
╚═╝
Always outnumbered, never outgunned...
I have no friends left.... Im good at pushing people away. Its fun you should try it.

When I did have friends, it was about half and half girls and boys and I managed to screw things up by sleeping with 1 of the girls.... So no one talks to me now for that and a ton of reasons. Yay for being socially retarded!
Sat in a lab, curing diseases. They actually LET me play with chemicals!
i have two group of friends, one involves girls so its fine.

My other group, all guys most of the time. And yes

Even if they were just girls I don't want to do.
Quote by roythereaper
Nice bum >.> <.<
Quote by meh!
More than half of my friends are female.

Come to think of it I only have two male friends i actually see.

+1
To me:
Quote by crazy8rgood

In fact, I almost ALWAYS agree with YourDad.

Quote by itchy guitar
One of the best replies ever.

In the same thread

Do you love Arsis?
Quote by Guitardude19
I have no friends left.... Im good at pushing people away. Its fun you should try it.

When I did have friends, it was about half and half girls and boys and I managed to screw things up by sleeping with 1 of the girls.... So no one talks to me now for that and a ton of reasons. Yay for being socially retarded!

So what do you do now?
Quote by metaldud536

Wait... I never knew they had a hugging emoticon

Meh, fury tiger hug > all
I hang out with mainly girls, when I get to hang out, anyway.

I have two guy friends who I hang out with a lot, and the rest are mostly girls.

Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
Quote by Guitardude19

Was she any good?
Quote by metaldud536
So what do you do now?

Wake up, go to lectures, go home, study, browse pit, play guitar, go to bed, rinse and repeat.

Dont need no friends. I have everything I need in my house.

Im so lonely

Quote by Retro Rocker
Was she any good?

Sex is sex. It meant nothing and it was a mistake.
Last edited by Guitardude19 at Jan 18, 2009,
Quote by Guitardude19
Wake up, go to lectures, go home, study, browse pit, play guitar, go to bed, rinse and repeat.

Im so lonely

I'll give you some friends.

Well no, my group of friends consists of a few girls as well as the males. And when the males feel we need male time, we have it.

So no. No.
D-U-F-R-A-I-S

Quote by darkstar2466
WRONG.

The only reason it exists is because drugs get people fucked up, and people love getting fucked up.

Quote by IMABBALLPLAYER
Or you'll be all talking to girls, and then realize,"Why the hell are we not playing some Brawl?!"

Your bitchez don't play brawl? THEY'RE DOIN' IT WRONG!

Quote by Guitardude19

Im so lonely

You have friends! They just live many miles away -__-;;
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss

You have friends! They just live many miles away -__-;;

Well I ll re-phrase that.

I have friends. I have you in Bury and a load more in Ireland... No one in London or at uni

Reva, I just wish you didnt live so god damn far away
Page 1 of 2