Basically, I'm trying to embarass them by getting this video to 1,000,000 views along with having one of the lowest ratings on YouTube.

They were being really stupid when they made this vid, so by creating the ultimate prank and informing 1 million people of their fail(including people at my school it would be epically funny to see them get flamed(they also find it hilarious)

They know I'm trying to do this, but they don't believe that I can get this to a high amount of views.

I know UG won't acocunt for all million views, but maybe you guys can make a good majority My friends know what UG is, so feel free to "UG FTW" the vid if you want.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OrLQqhHT-Xo

tldr version: watch the video please
Quote by nintendocly
During practice once, my bass player was trying to act cool and headbang and I hit him in the face with sharp head of my washburn (accident maybe). Theres still a tiny bit of blood in my guitar, I think its kinda cool
...Wat?

Also, it can't be a prank if they know it's coming. You have failed.
Last edited by goest at Jan 18, 2009,
Your friends are 12?
Quote by Reincaster
I once got shocked by a spider amp.

I got powers like spiderman did, except I model everyone else's powers poorly.

Quote by shredhead22
why not, i started using the zakk wylde boomers and now every third note i hit is a pinch harmonic

wow i watched about 4 seconds of that retarded ****.
Soon you will sit on the bench
of those who deny I have my soul
You sell a dream you create
Condemned by what you condemned before
Smooth are the words you sing down and high
Underground is your joy your laws
6 views on UG, im guessing half of us have viewed it. So 1,770 views total, and we have made up 4 or 5 of them. You are well on your way.
1,000,000 doesnt that seem steep?
well, nothing is too steep! You guys can show the video to your friends as well so that they can watch it and they tell their friends, etc.

and my friends are actually 15, 14, and 14 shockingly!
Quote by nintendocly
During practice once, my bass player was trying to act cool and headbang and I hit him in the face with sharp head of my washburn (accident maybe). Theres still a tiny bit of blood in my guitar, I think its kinda cool
Quote by Assface137
well, nothing is too steep! You guys can show the video to your friends as well so that they can watch it and they tell their friends, etc.

hmmmm

no?
BLUE
RED
YELLOW
I watched a few seconds, your friends are disrespectful little brats who desperately need to drop their balls. I guarantee you are about their age, and therefore should not be using this site.

Your gay little friends will not be our next cult classic.
Last edited by bendystraw at Jan 18, 2009,
Im not suggesting it, but I think there are scripts and stuff that you can use to get views and subscribers on videos, but Im guessing there isnt anything for automated flaming.
I couldn't actually watch that bullcrap to the end, so no view from me.

edit it down to 30 seconds or something. Nobody wants to watch 5 mins of a speccy midget pissing around.
Quote by Assface137

show it to my friends? really? its bad enough that i bothered to watch 30 seconds of it.
Quote by Assface137
You guys can show the video to your friends as well so that they can watch it and they tell their friends, etc.

hahahaha, this made laugh
hahahaha i know the video sucks. they are good people, but it's just the most retarded **** on youtube, I know...

and i'm actually 15 years old(turning 16 this year), and they are about my age, so no, I'm not underaged, so dont get pissed at me.
Quote by nintendocly
this is more of a prank/joke on my friends by embarassing them...
Quote by nintendocly
...phail
I defecate all over my clothes to get extra protected
Roses are Red
Violets are Bitchin
God Dammit Woman
Get Back in the Kitchen
You guys look like fags.

Are you really ****ing 15 ? i look older then you and im 14.
There's No School like Old School.

So yeah, i'm getting active again on this fucking website.

FACEBOOK
Fuck off and tell your friends to hit puberty already.

oh and that video sucks.
You're using UG classic, congratulations.
You should be using UG classic.

E-Married to Guitar0Player

http://the llama forum because its gone forever which sucks and I hate it.
im not in the vid.

and yes i know the video sucks, it's pretty damn obvious
Quote by nintendocly