a couple of days ago i got an urge to get a new electric guitar to replace my broken cheap one. my problem is that the guitar i want i have to get off the internet since there are very few dealers in the country that i live in and i've got an annoying mum who wants me to save money since i got a laptop earlier this month, and i need her to use her credit card to order it since i'm too young to have one, so i'm looking for ways of how to be able to get the guitar and i thought this would be the best place to get ideas as i'm always hearing guitarists find ways to get new axes even when they're in tight situations.
Option 1: Sell blood and semen.

Option 2: Lrn 2 paragrph.

Option 3: Wait.
Quote by goest
Option 1: Sell blood and semen.

Option 2: Lrn 2 paragrph.

Option 3: Wait.

Be sure to mix this together.
Quote by britishsligean
a couple of days ago i got an urge to get a new electric guitar to replace my broken cheap one. my problem is that the guitar i want i have to get off the internet since there are very few dealers in the country that i live in and i've got an annoying mum who wants me to save money since i got a laptop earlier this month, and i need her to use her credit card to order it since i'm too young to have one, so i'm looking for ways of how to be able to get the guitar and i thought this would be the best place to get ideas as i'm always hearing guitarists find ways to get new axes even when they're in tight situations.

lol at last sentence
If life gives you oranges, say "f*ck oranges" and bail.

Hey You!
Quote by ThinLizzyFan
lol at last sentence
man, your minds mucked up
Fender Special Edition Custom Telecaster FMT HH in Crimson Red
Reverend Sensei HB FM in Tobacco Burst
Fender Vintage C Neck, HH, Surf Green Nitrocellulose (Handmade)

Egnater Rebel-30 MKI Head
Egnater Tourmaster Series 412B 280W 4x12 Cabinet
Last edited by Aurigo at Jan 18, 2009,
save up then pay her the cost of the guitar in exchange for using her credit card
http://groups.ultimat e-guitar.com/aa08s/

"That's what i spend most of my time doing,breathing a lot.I like air"-John Frusciante
Was that ALL one sentence? Wow
GEAR
________

Jackson RR3 w/ Dimebucker
Epiphone G400 Extreme
Marshall Mg30 Dfx (It does the job),
Kelry Sinister Strings, 10 - 52's
Dunlop Jazz III's or Dunlop purple 2.00 tortex(sharpened).
"i thought this would be the best place to get ideas as i'm always hearing guitarists find ways to get new axes even when they're in tight situations"

i mean that part
If life gives you oranges, say "f*ck oranges" and bail.

Hey You!
get a job or get it shipped to a local store and buy it from them?
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
i love me some bunnys

--> --> --> -->

Anybody up for a WookieCore Band? You let me know.

Watch me as i Rock on...
Quote by britishsligean
i've got an annoying mum who wants me to save money since i got a laptop earlier this month

That's called financial responsibility.
mmmk.
well u can order a temp card from ur bank with a certain amount on it n use that

or ***** yourself