Hi guys..I`ve been going to singing lessons, but I kinda have trouble putting what I have learned to sing pop/rock songs..my teacher is a great opera singer and I`m practicing an opera piece myself..for technique..and Feel by Robbie Williams..but I am kinda having trouble putting the right feel(no pun intended, kinda:P) into the pop/rock songs I try to sing by myself=P..anyway, I have uploaded a cover, and I would really appreciate constructive criticism or as a matter of fact any advice=)

You can find the cover in my profile
Gear:

Ibanez JS 1000
Ibanez RGA42BK
Ibanez GRG 170 DX

BOSS DD7 Delay
Ibanez DS 7 Distortion
Dunlop Jimy Hendrix Wah

ENGL Fireball
Framus Cobra cab
Roland Cube 30
Last edited by Rokkec at Jan 18, 2009,
Well first off all im no singer so my advice is as worthfull as tht of an 5 year old :P

Its obvious your used to Opera cause your singing it pretty loud, so all advise i can give you is to sing it with less power and more emotion. its probly not much of an advice but it is one none the less
Quote by HalfBlackJack
In the good old days of PS2 sony would send me out new consoles for fun!

PS2 just died for no reason? new console : )
Coffee spilt all over it? new console : )
Got pissed on in the night???? new console : )

I miss pissing on consoles : (
hehe..I don`t know why I sung it that loud lol..I think this is the loudest of all the attempts I made a little earlier..I just can`t find the right balance:P
But thx for your comment..and how do you think was the rest of it?like tone, pitch and stuff?=)

And my mic sucks I know..

And even in opera there are a lot of songs that you have to sing quietly but with feeling and power in it..Anyway I am a beginner regarding lessons..I have taken like 5 of them...But I have a great teacher and with time I`ll try to become better=)
Gear:

Ibanez JS 1000
Ibanez RGA42BK
Ibanez GRG 170 DX

BOSS DD7 Delay
Ibanez DS 7 Distortion
Dunlop Jimy Hendrix Wah

ENGL Fireball
Framus Cobra cab
Roland Cube 30
Last edited by Rokkec at Jan 18, 2009,
Hey man, I commented on your mp3 in your profile, just posting here to let you know, and because we all like a bump

Cheers!
Haha I just read it..thx man!=)
And you`re right about the clipping..I should have just turned it down a little lol
Oh and I`ll practice a lot more!=)
I appreciate your feedback!=)
Gear:

Ibanez JS 1000
Ibanez RGA42BK
Ibanez GRG 170 DX

BOSS DD7 Delay
Ibanez DS 7 Distortion
Dunlop Jimy Hendrix Wah

ENGL Fireball
Framus Cobra cab
Roland Cube 30