Guess it finally happened, just can't figure out which.

At any volume(I normally play at a low volume) the volume/distortion everything will fade in and out and randomly play at different levels. Sometimes for a couple seconds it will be okay then it will fade out and get quiet. Any idea what could be the cause
yeah replace the power tubes, you'll be fine.

man lots of tube problems today huh
Quote by gregs1020
Brett has been saving for a splawn for 4 years
countries have been toppled in the time it's taking, revolutions won got a black pres

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
When he finally gets one it'll probably be televised like the Berlin Wall coming down.
The end of an era
So it's power tubes? You sure or just taking a wild guess...

These guys arent cheap
yeah it's almost defintatly the power tubes if you're volumes fading
Quote by gregs1020
Brett has been saving for a splawn for 4 years
countries have been toppled in the time it's taking, revolutions won got a black pres

yawn

Quote by bubb_tubbs
When he finally gets one it'll probably be televised like the Berlin Wall coming down.
The end of an era
Some will say change out the preamp tubes too, especially the last one closest to the first power tube. The power tubes will be the bigger ones and usually do not have cylinder casing around them.

what amp is this?
I am not a complete idiot, I thought it was the power tubes as well, but there are guys who know tons more than me and I want someone to double check/get more opinions. Plus, the music store is closed today anyway, so I might as well ask.

Otherwise I would ask the knowledgeable guys at guitar center. (I made a lol, will anyone lol?)
Its power tubes, but your preamps will be on their way out soon anyway too. Just g'head and buy a full retube kit from www.eurotubes.com
My gear:
PRS SE custom
~!~--Peavey XXX super 40 EFX --~!~
Peavey VK 112

===WGS Vet30
===JJ power tubes

---Pedals:
-ISP Decimator
-Digitech Bad Monkey
-Crybaby wah
-Korg Pitchblack
-Danelectro FnC EQ
Quote by DaddyBarbs
Its power tubes, but your preamps will be on their way out soon anyway too. Just g'head and buy a full retube kit from www.eurotubes.com

Thank you so much.