I'm a crap vocalist. My voice box will infact,do everything in it's power to ruin every riff.

If you can get over that,I have an mp3 showing my guitar playing in my profile. I'm not very good,as you'll know if and when you hear it,but If it don't bother you,it won't bother me. :P

For The Bass,it's simple,be able to follow the riff where needed,and gallop here and there,and basically do what the bass does,simply provide a low-end and crunch. (Bass solo's if you can do 'em,but thats all up to you)

and the guitar...

I want somebody who doesn't mind me sending them riff foundations (i.e. the mp3 in my profile) and playing over it. Adding solo's where told,melodies over the choruses,shred-like patches here and there,and using their insight to put this part here and that part there,etc. Also one that won't mind every once inawhile doing an instrumental song,where they will pretty much have total control beyond the basic riff.

Particularly I want people with steady schedules...it is an online band,so I'm not trippin' if you're not pissin yer pants to play,but like "ill be open such and such day,but ill be gone on these days" or,if you're nerdy,like me it could be "I BEZE OPEN ALL TEH TIMEZ",as long as we can get a time situation down

Of course in an online band,you need your own recording equipment. We can contact each other through MSN,AIM,Yahoo,Email,or whatever. Reply here of course though.
Hey, i'd be down for being your lead guitar player, and i totaly walked out on that metalcore online bs just like you did.
Rock is like sex. One you play it (have it), you're hooked!
-Clazgar

Turn up, tune in, drop out-Timmothy Leary

Quote by gtmustang2006
The Internet: Where men are men, women are men, and children are the FBI.
Lol,that's cool
well their obviously can't be two,I'm looking for,as far as lead guitar work,somebody influenced along the lines of Dave Mustaine (Megadeth) Pre-Black Album Kirk Hammet (Metallica) Randy Rhoads (Ozzy Osbourne) Slash (Guns N Roses)...big plus if you can get bluesy,lot's of 80's stuff,early 90's (1993 and Before...)

I guess the question is not a matter of who,but who DOESN'T fit the above description.
Dude,
Rhoads, Hammet, Slash, and Dimebag, are my all time heros. and I can definatly add some bluesy stuff to whatever I put down. IDK if I can play as fast as those guys, but I definatly have the same style.
-Clazgar

Quote by gtmustang2006
Cool,
Who else we got?
-Clazgar

Quote by gtmustang2006
I guess it'd read

Sami Philadelphia:
Vocals/Rhythm Guitar

McGnrAcDcfan227:
Lead Guitar

Vio-lent:
Guitar

For the most part,I do drums with FL studio,just so I know they'll be perfect,but,often times when I can't get them to sound real enough,i get my brother,whose more of a jazzy/old school rnb type,to do them,even though he hates me for it,lol.

What lacks is Bass...
Who is Violent?
Why do we need 3 Guitar players?
Who's gonna do vox?
-Clazgar

Quote by gtmustang2006
Hah,drop what I said earlier...It'll be,Me,You,a Drum Machine and a Bassist. Violent is also a UG member,who I'll be doing projects with,but they'll be unrelated to this. I'll do vocals,except for those that go out of my range,inwhich theirs plenty of vocalist around who'll take up the offer to be featured (unless you or the bassist can carry a few notes).
im perfect for this, listen to some of my stuff :

www.myspace.com/kyleharper

feel free to PM me on here with some contact info as far as messengers/email addresses. i also have tons tons tons of metal material with no drums/bass/vocals.
If you want a lead guitarist or bassist I can do it. I used to play alot of metal but got kind of sick of it. I still love playing music in general though so Iwouldn't mind playing metal. I've studied alot of jazz and can do pretty much whatever you want except for the like super shredding. I can play fast, but it's kind of sloppy, more reckless.
80's Fender Jazzmaster
1976 Gibson L6s
Epiphone sheraton
Late 60's Univox High Flyer Custom Deluxe
Vintage fendr twin
Fuzz Face
Zakk Wylde Wah