Page 1 of 3
I have just realised how awesome life is. it's entertaining, it's suspenseful, it's more exciting and heartfelt and awesome than any movie or book ever made. it sucks at some points, and when it sucks, it sucks HARD. it's like living through every protaganist's worst day. but then again, it's supposed to, because WE'RE the protaganists of our own lives. and when we die, who knows? it's like reading a book and not knowing how it ends.

life is awesome, even when it sucks.

prove me wrong.
L-l-l-l-l-l-life?

Wut is that?!
funkyducky

Icing happen when de puck come down, BANG, you know,
before de oder guys, nobody dere, you know.
My arm go comme ça, den de game stop den start up.

Quote by daytripper75
Get To Da Choppa!
Quote by lzcougarz3
It is indeed one of the best board games ever made.

i think it's pretty much tied for first place with monopoly
Quote by binary-ghost
i really wish i had pics to proove it... i just realized how immensely unbelievable this is but... i promise you... he was doing something to the dogs crotch with his face..
Quote by CoreysMonster
I have just realised how awesome life is. it's entertaining, it's suspenseful, it's more exciting and heartfelt and awesome than any movie or book ever made. it sucks at some points, and when it sucks, it sucks HARD. it's like living through every protaganist's worst day. but then again, it's supposed to, because WE'RE the protaganists of our own lives. and when we die, who knows? it's like reading a book and not knowing how it ends.

life is awesome, even when it sucks.

prove me wrong.

Cancer.

Prove me wrong.
Quote by lzcougarz3
It is indeed one of the best board games ever made.

i thought he meant human life
Quote by Kyle.E
Cancer.

Prove me wrong.

AIDS

prove me wrong
Quote by binary-ghost
i really wish i had pics to proove it... i just realized how immensely unbelievable this is but... i promise you... he was doing something to the dogs crotch with his face..
we have nothing to compare life to.

therefore, life is.
_b l/ink youreyes /1 for yes 2 fo_r n o
i (L) life
Lady Gaga if you're out there, i don't care if you have a penis or not, i will marry you
I agree, life is pretty amazing. It would take something pretty special to beat it, unless an afterlife does exist after all.

Cracking stuff.
Ego inflating praise here:
Quote by Fishyesque
That is SOOOOOOOOOOO sig worthy! Pure awesomeness to you, sir.

C wut I did thar Fishy?

's UG
Quote by joshua122593
The Pit has no life.

This.
Enter The Pit, lose your life.
Twitter: ScottWotton
Tumblr: ScottWotton
YouTube: ScottWotton

3DS FC: 5043-1553-4655
Friend Safari: Rock type with Boldore, Pupitar and Barbaracle.

Wants his username as ScottWotton. >.>
Quote by Kyle.E
Cancer.

Prove me wrong.

time during cancer.

pretty awesome and exciting, if you ask me. many not be very positive, but I'll eat a llama if it isn't more emotional than anything the media has ever produced.

also, my best friend died of leukemia recently. she lived an awesome life. not even cancer rendered her life less awesome. it was shorter than most, but it was awesome while it lasted.
"It's my life
and it's now or never
I aint gonna live forever
I just wanna live while i'm alive
It's, my, life"

Thanks for reminding me of that songs exsistance.

Quote by CoreysMonster
it's like living through every protaganist's worst day. but then again, it's supposed to, because WE'RE the protaganists of our own lives. and when we die, who knows? it's like reading a book and not knowing how it ends.

That was so cheesy it cured my calcium defficency ... i'm here all week folks.
Last edited by aaciseric at Jan 18, 2009,
*puts on thinking face*

maybe the afterlife kicks ass and this life is just a trivial roadblock that stands in the way of getting there. maybe this life is 100% meaningless and irrelevant. so to say that this life is awesome, or this life sucks, is only a fleeting thought and feeling that amounts to nothing more than a timeline of events that ultimately leads us to our death.
Remember through sounds
Remember through smells
Remember through colors
Remember through towns
-Modest Mouse, "Novocaine Stain"
Life is what you make of it. It is not awesome, you have to make it awesome!
Gear:
Wasburn x-40w/floyd roseOFR
Swineshead venom+warthog pups
Kustom 100 wt quad DFX,Boss MT-2,Ibanez TS-7
~We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!: UG Naked Club.~
Post a naked picture of yourself with your guitar to join.
When you're in love, everything seems to look better and better

I love life.
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後
¸.•´¸.•´¨¸.•¤¨哭泣我不在這裡 我不在那裡請在嗶一聲之後留
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´(´¸.•¤´`¤下自己的秘密請在嗶一聲之後對話筒沾自喜請在嗶一聲之後對空氣唉聲嘆氣

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

Quote by aaciseric
"It's my life
and it's now or never
I aent gonna live forever
I just wanna live while i'm alive
It's, my, life"

Thanks for reminding me of that songs exsistance.

...I hate that song...

"It's my life...
Don't you forget?"

"What is my life without your love?
Tell me who am I without you by my side?"
funkyducky

Quote by daytripper75
Get To Da Choppa!
Quote by NoLaurelTree000
*puts on thinking face*

maybe the afterlife kicks ass and this life is just a trivial roadblock that stands in the way of getting there. maybe this life is 100% meaningless and irrelevant. so to say that this life is awesome, or this life sucks, is only a fleeting thought and feeling that amounts to nothing more than a timeline of events that ultimately leads us to our death.

although I agree, you have to consider that noone knows what comes after life. it's like saying DAMN THIS IS THE BEST MOVIE EVER! even though there are dozens of movies you've never seen. how can you be so sure that it's all the world has to offer?

short, you can't.

you can only deal with what you've got, and to be honest, our world is pretty cool.
and yes, I believe that even the life of the most hungry child in africa is more exciting and original than anything hollywood has ever produced.
his life is AWESOME. period. it may not be a very happy life, but it sure is breathtaking, even for the people who hear of it.
Quote by DirtyMakik
...I hate that song...

"It's my life...
Don't you forget?"

"What is my life without your love?
Tell me who am I without you by my side?"

I'd put you on my list, but I don't have one, so i'm gonna make a list and write 'Dirtymakik' on it just to show you how much that post made me ... something, i've lost my train of thought here.
Half-Life is even more awesome than Life.

I'm bored guys...

Quote by aaciseric
I'd put you on my list, but I don't have one, so i'm gonna make a list and write 'Dirtymakik' on it just to show you how much that post made me ... something, i've lost my train of thought here.

Soy un Bon Rrrhovi hater.
funkyducky

Quote by daytripper75
Get To Da Choppa!
Last edited by DirtyMakik at Jan 18, 2009,
good to see you're feeling better again CoreysMonster, you've had a rough time of it recently if I remember correctly.

LIFE FTW!
You're using UG classic, congratulations.
You should be using UG classic.

E-Married to Guitar0Player

http://the llama forum because its gone forever which sucks and I hate it.
Quote by jgbsmith
good to see you're feeling better again CoreysMonster, you've had a rough time of it recently if I remember correctly.

LIFE FTW!

yup i have, but I finally am beginning to put things into perspective and see things for what they really are.

if death is the absolute end, then I won't waste my time worrying bout it.

nice to know that some people here actually pay attention to my drunken ramblings
Quote by CoreysMonster
yup i have, but I finally am beginning to put things into perspective and see things for what they really are.

if death is the absolute end, then I won't waste my time worrying bout it.

nice to know that some people here actually pay attention to my drunken ramblings

good for you man.

I spend way too much time in the Pit.

I'm also in no way looking to join the list in your sig
You're using UG classic, congratulations.
You should be using UG classic.

E-Married to Guitar0Player

http://the llama forum because its gone forever which sucks and I hate it.
Quote by jgbsmith
good for you man.

I spend way too much time in the Pit.

I'm also in no way looking to join the list in your sig

dont worry, it's juist like becoming a mod

the more you ask, the more chance yyou get at gettin what you want
Quote by CoreysMonster
although I agree, you have to consider that noone knows what comes after life. it's like saying DAMN THIS IS THE BEST MOVIE EVER! even though there are dozens of movies you've never seen. how can you be so sure that it's all the world has to offer?

short, you can't.

you can only deal with what you've got, and to be honest, our world is pretty cool.
and yes, I believe that even the life of the most hungry child in africa is more exciting and original than anything hollywood has ever produced.
his life is AWESOME. period. it may not be a very happy life, but it sure is breathtaking, even for the people who hear of it.

lol im just playing devil's advocate through deconstructive criticism

to say that this life is of more merit or importance than what comes after death is to say that the ultimate truth is less important than our individual perception of it.

that is to say that the term awesome is relative if placed on a scale that is unlimited it either direction. in other words, the term awesome, or any feeling or connotation associated with it, are inherently and utterly meaningless.
Remember through sounds
Remember through smells
Remember through colors
Remember through towns
-Modest Mouse, "Novocaine Stain"
Last edited by NoLaurelTree000 at Jan 18, 2009,
I agree 100%.
Quote by shattamakar
The only advantage of home-schooling is that it gives you good reason to commit suicide.

Hit this once or twice, and you'll be twice as nice.
Quote by NoLaurelTree000
lol im just playing devil's advocate through deconstructive criticism

to say that this life is of more merit or importance than what comes after death is to say that the ultimate truth is less important than our individual perception of it.

that is to say that the term awesome is relative if placed on a scale that is unlimited it either direction. in other words, the term awesome, or any feeling or connotation associated with it, are inherently and utterly meaningless.

holy cra--- *head explodes*
I've been going through some tough times, but I guess it's the bad times that make us realize how great the good times are.
Love in technicolour, sprayed out on walls
Well I've been pounding at the pavement
'Til there's nothing at all
I got my cloak and dagger
In a bar room brawl
See the local loves a fighter
Loves a winner to fall
I am now disappointed....

I thought this thread would be about:

Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
Quote by StratRat13
I've been going through some tough times, but I guess it's the bad times that make us realize how great the good times are.

That is true, right now I feel amazing because from Boxing day until a few days ago I felt incredibly depressed and struggled to get out of bed every morning, there just seemed no point and now that one has arisen and everything has fallen into place I feel SO much better. I guess it's another life experience under my belt
And some sometimes life is sexy!

Yeahhhh
Some people wait a lifetime, some simply accept...

...Some of us crash land, some of us eject...

...Some restore the blood flow, some just let it go and bleed...

...Some of us obsess, some move on to something new
Page 1 of 3